Woman in Red II: My Bunny

"Good morning daddy," Dinah greeted her dom/girlfriend in a sing-song tone, descending down from the master bedroom into the kitchen with freshly washed hair.

"Morning kitten," Normani greeted back softly, bringing her lips to the eighteen year old in a lovely kiss before bringing her body closer to kiss her forehead. "How'd you sleep last night?"

"Surprisingly well, considering it was storming. You know I never sleep well with loud thunder."

Normani pouted playfully, causing Dinah to giggle cutely.

"Well hopefully I helped ease those restless thoughts," she whispered before nibbling at her jawline.

"Mmm I have a few love bites that would confirm those hopes," Dinah answered smittenly.

It had been about five months since Dinah officially became Normani's submissive. The thirty year old was true to her word; having people move all of Dinah's belongings to her industrial loft in SoHo, Manhattan the morning after their first night together. Dinah was in bliss ever since then. Not only was she well taken care of and loved immensely, but Normani might have been the only dom in history to ever take the time to really get to know her. Along with their flourishing love life and sexual escapades, both women found it very easy to communicate with one another, confiding personal secrets about their life to each other that they normally would keep to themselves.

Normani's love for the young adult only intensified when she found out that Dinah was Polynesian. The blonde went into detail about her family's origins, even going so far as to teach the Texan a few Tongan phrases. In return, Normani told Dinah about her modeling agency back in New Orleans. Dinah always had a feeling that her beautiful ebony could be a very successful model. They spent a lot of their free time snapping candid's of one another when they thought the other woman wasn't looking, only to reveal their photos to each other later in the night over dinner on the rooftop. Dinah loved that about Normani; her constant longing for romance. It's what deemed her different from the past lovers the blonde had before crossing her path.

But there was one thing about the ebony that Dinah longed to know more about; her experience in the D&S community as a submissive. For as long as she's known Normani, she's only known the dom side of her. And while that side was always a joy to be around, her curiosity always got the best of her in regards to her past. Especially about who exactly her dom was. All she knew was that he was male, and apparently very good to Normani, hence why she treated Dinah like a queen. But she wanted details. Up until today, she never really pushed the subject. But she could no longer take the anxiety of the unknown. So she decided to make her curiosity known over breakfast while they lounged on their rooftop.

"Baby?" Dinah asked innocently, scooting closer to her lover's body as they shared a love seat.

"Yes my love," Normani replied sweetly, bringing her arm up and around the young Poly's shoulder.

"You know how you said that you knew what it felt like to feel alone in this world? And how one day you met an amazing man that changed all of that for you?"

Normani sat up, a knowing look on her face as she looked at Dinah while she sat up as well.

"Yes," she said with a smile.

"Well..." Dinah began while fumbling with the ends of her damp hair.

"You want to know who he was don't you?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"Please?" Dinah asked with a pout, causing the older woman to snicker. "That, and I just...you know...wanted to know what 'sub Mani' was like."

She finished her request with a toothy grin that had Normani absolutely melting. How could someone say no to such a cute face? Scratch that...a cute face with eye dimples? It's impossible. Giving in with a giggle, Normani playfully rolled her eyes while shaking her head, motioning for Dinah to make herself comfortable as they both laid down on the love seat facing one another. The Polynesian made sure to grab the medium sized bowl of freshly cut fruit and put it on a pillow between them, serving as a snack for what she was about to hear.