Woman in Red IV: Apple Cinnamon

°•°Not proof-read°•°

"Mm-mmm bunny, look at me." he uttered to her, his breath shaky as his thrusts remained deep and steady. "Let me see those beautiful brown eyes..."

She released a breath before opening her eyes to look into his, their noses touching as he rocked her body further against their pillows.

"Oh daddy..." she whimpered out to him as her hands ventured the muscular landscape of his back, "...you feel so good inside of me..."

"Mmmm, yeah?" He kissed her slow and deep before continuing. "You gonna let daddy cum inside you? Give you that baby boy we've been talking about?"

"Oh yes please," she smiled as her nose rubbed against his, her hands caressing his back as he continued to pump into her. "Please give me a little prince..."

Their lips met in a feverish, tongue filled kiss as his deep strokes only got deeper. Normani's hand ventured down to Luther's bottom, resting her fingers on the cusp of his left butt cheek as it flexed with every thrust. Her other hand ventured up to the back of his neck, encouraging him to rest his face in the crook of her neck so she could hear his low moans and grunts.

Their sounds of ecstasy mingled together in time with his strokes, her pussy contracting around his cock as they both felt their climax approach. He growled in her ear as his legs began to shake. She whimpered desperately as her hips began to twitch. They held each other close as they came together...him inside her, her around his manhood as she eased her shaky legs around his waist.

They spent a few sated moments breathing deeply, Normani soothing her king with slow movements of her hands up and down his back. Luther slowly sat up, gently bringing his queen up with him as if she was the most delicate flower. He held her in his strong arms as she sat perched on his lap, him still inside of her as their foreheads met. When their dark eyes met, their smiles formed on their lips before their breaths became one...

"This room giving you memories, love?"

Normani smiled as she stood in her and Luther's doorway to their red room, his touch sending chills down her robe-clad body. She melted completely into him as he brought his hand to her stomach, his lips teasing the shell of her ear. She looked out into the room and swooned over the sexual tones it held.

 She looked out into the room and swooned over the sexual tones it held

"One in particular," she answered lowly. "That night we decided to get a head start on our family. You spent that whole night inside of me. We came so much together..."

Luther chuckled lowly in her ear before leaving a lingering kiss on the nape of her neck.

"I still think about him you know?" he uttered as he held Normani with such reverence. "How he'd look. He'd definitely have your beautiful eyes. He'd share your laugh, your precious smile..."