Acknowledgements

This has truly been a work of passion for me, and as I write, I pose myself many questions as to whether I have it right or not.  It will never truly be perfect, however it is shaping into something that I love.

I would like to thank my husband, who is supportive of my hobby that takes hours of my week hunched over a laptop and listens to me babble and bounce ideas off of him.  While he might not care and often be bored, he listens (or at least fanes it) and for that I am appreciative.

To my good friend John Pearsall who reads everything I write and is impressed at how twisted my mind can be at times.

And of course, lastly and very importantly Jade!  @GraveyardAngel06 - thank you for helping me edit this little gem.  I always appreciate a second set of eyes, and it means the world to me that you take time to do. Check her stuff out as well!  You will enjoy it! 

I also want to say thank you to @DavidJThirteen, your talent is an inspiration.  You always make time for your many fans (all of whom you deserve).  I aspire to maybe one day achieve your level of success.

I am sure I have forgotten people along the way - for that I am sorry, but know you are appreciated.