❤Meet and Greet❤ (T.H)

You and your bff had bought these tickets for the infinity war premiere. What your friend didn't tell you was that she also got you a meet and greet pass. She just told you that you two get to meet a selection of 5 of the superheroes from the movie to meet afterwords.

"Omg!!! I can't believe you did this for me!!" You screamed uncontrollably.
Y/bf/n- "I know I can't wait! I am so glad you like it!!

3 house later
You and Y/BF/n had gotten dressed and had just spent the last 2 hours putting on the perfect makeup.

"

Let's get going so we can get their early" you called to y/bf/n.
"Okay coming" she called back.
You- "wow, you look so gorgeous girl!! Hastag queen haha"
Y/bf/n- "haha thanks girl, but I definitely don't beat you. This is yoir night to meet your celebrity crush and you look beautiful"
You- "Don't make me need to go re-do my mascara."
Y/bf/n- "Haha, Let's go meet Tom Holland and other babes!!!!!!!!!"

As you two girls headed towards where the premiere was. You lived surprisingly close. When you arrived, you lined up, being squished between ither people all exploding their vocal cords as a black limo drives up to the red carpet. Out of the limo, you see Benedict Cumberbatch, (Doctor Strange) Chris Evans, (Captain America) Chris Pratt (Star-Lord) Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man)  Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston (Loki) and a couple other superheroes exit the limo. They come over to the side you are on and you get Robert, Benedict, and Chris (of your choice) to autograph your (item of choice)!!!! You were already satisfied but then another limo came and all of the main women in Infinity war climbed out in the most beautiful dresses you have ever seen. The moment you saw Tom,Holland come out of the limo, you could barely breath. You noticed him staring at you and waved to him, hoping he would notice. You COULD NOT believe that he did, and started walking toward you. When Robert yelled "Hurrrrry Uppppp. The movie is starting soon and I'm hungry" everyone laughed and Tom waved from where he was and automatically became sad when hus friend Harrison whispered in his ear. "Dude, the managers here are annoyed, we have to go inside now." Tom just looked at you. (Ignore the spider Man- Homecoming in the background.)

You were sad that you didn't get his autograph, but immediately relieved and overwhelmed when you remembered the interview/meet and greet

During the movie you laughed, cried, teared up, and cheered. After the movie you were sad, mad, happy, confused and excited for part 2. You walked toward the interview room with only a couple other people. One of them being Y/bf/n of course. When you opened the door, you saw Tom Holland, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Huddleston, Scarlett Johansson, and Robert Downey Jr. After seeing Tom on the carpet your heart was racing. But now being a foot away from him, you could barely breath. After Your interviews with the other celebrity actors and got so many pictures and autographs. When it was time to interview Tom, you almost cried of excitement but convinced yourself to keep in the tears of joy. You walked in and Tom immediately got red and stood up.
Tom- "Hey, I'm Tom.... Holland. He blushed
You- "I know! I am such a big fan!!!" You started calming down.

Your friend didn't choose to meet Tom and knstead chose Tom hiddleston. So it was just you and Tom in a quiet room. Tom gazed into your eyes as you did the same.
Tom-"So, are those all the questions? We have 5 more minutes."
You- "Yep, I'm out of questi-
Tom- "Okay, Y/n you are really gorgeous."
You- " Thanks. You aren't too bad yourself. Just kidding. You are really hot. Crap. I can't believe I said that out loud...."
Tom- "That's okay."
You both stood up, knowing you were probably out of time. You were about to say sonething as Tom stepped extremely close to you. You couldn't believe this was happening. The next move was a dream to you. Tom slowly intertwined your's and his hands and moved closer. You looked at the ground embarrassed of your blushing. Only to feel Tom's soft hands lift up your chin and cup your cheep.
Tom- "Don't be embarrassed, love."
You were immediately tirned on by his British accent and familiar voice in your ear. You two just stood there gazing at each other, Tom not wanting to make a move because he wants to be respectful. You not making a move because you were frozen. You glanced at the clock and realized you had 1 minute left with the man of your dreams. You backed out of the romantic aroma and looked down. Beginning to cry. You didn't even care that he saw you crying.
Tom- "Umm, what's wrong love?"
You- " I really like you and I have for like forever and this whole day has been a dream come true and it is all about to end. I don't want it to. I mean for all I know, you could do this to all your fans to make them feel special."
As a tear falls down your face, Tom decides to be a friend and less of a gentlemen and just walks closer and sits next to you. Then he pulls you into his arms and you stopped crying. As your last year fell, Tom lifter you up and wiped it from your face. He sat staring at you.
Tom- "Y/n, I have ne-
Just then the security guard walked in and said firmly "Time's up Mr. Holland.
Tom- " Five more minutes."
Guard- "But, Sir-
Tom- "There is a beautiful girl crying in my arms because of me. Now, please help me out and guve mw five mire minutes."
Guard- "Yes, Mr. Holland"
The guard shuts the door and the people outside groan as the guard shares the news. Tom looked back at you.
Tom- "I have never actually done anything remotely close to this before, but there is something about you that I need in my life. I knew it from the moment I saw you." He kissed your forehead and you smiled.
You- "I'm sorry. I don't know how I could be so selfish to you and those people.
Tom- "Y/n, would you possibly want to see me again? I could give you my number."
You- "I would love you-that. I mean that."
Tom walked to you and placed his lips desperately on yours. You felt his warm hand slip into your pocket and put something there. His number. He broke the kiss to catch his breath and the guard walked in right as Tom planted another soft and quick kiss.
Guard-"Oh. S-sorry Mr. Holland."
Tom- "No worries, mate. She was just leaving. Sadly. Could you plead make sure this young lady and her friend get a limo home?"
Guard-"Sure thing Mr. Holland.
You-"Tom! We only just met! I can't take a limo home from you!
Tom-"Darling it's fine. Text me when you get home and we will meet up soon. Maybe tonight I could see your apartment."
You-"I would like that."
As you walked out, you seductively called out "By Mr. Holland" as you watched Tom blush insanely.

I hope you giys enjoyed this story. I personally didn't think it was that good but oh well.

-SHOUT OUT-

I want to thank JD-wild for voting on my last 2 stories! I really appreciate it! Of you could comment what you liked about them I would love that. I wpuld also kindly accept a request for a story from you if you'd like❤
Thank you