❤Friends over for brunch ❤ T.H

Hey guys! This is a collab story! My friend melanahill wrote her version of this story as Harrison's girlfriend. AKA Melana (in my story) Definitely go check out her account. She also has a rants book and a Harrison osterfield imagines book and a book called the never-ending chase. Follow her❤❤

You woke up due to the shining rays of sun, shining through your window. You hummed slightly, enjoying the comforting heat you woke up to. You carefully attempted moving a little bit, trying not to woke up your sleepy boyfriend. Tom had latched himself onto you by gripping his arms around your waist, with your face gently nuzzled into his chest. You were centimeters away from Tom's sleep face. He snored only slightly, but you thought it was cute. You slowly scooted up, causing his head to lay ontop of your lap. Surprisingly, he didn't wake up. You played around with his hair, moving his short curls.

Your phone buzzed and he hummed, starting to awake. You kissed him on the head and grabbed your phone. It was your best friend, Melana. You had suggested to her that her and her boyfriend eat with you and Tom. She was dating Tom's best friend and it all worked out so perfectly. She texted you back this morning.

Melana😘- How does a brunch sound? Harrison and I have plans around 3-9, so we couldn't do dinner. And I assume you don't wanna try to drag Tom out here until at least a couple more hours. So breakfast is a no. Harrison isn't even up yet. So does a brunch work?

You- Yeah! Sounds great. Wanna eat at my place? We have plenty of food, Tom basically bought Safeway last night lol.

Melana😘- Sure! Of course he did. See you around 12?

You- Sounds perfect. See you!

As you put your phone back on the dresser, Tom sighed. He was slowly waking up and he didn't want to. You scooted back down, back onto his chest and he adjusted to the position, still gripping your waist. He layed his head ontop of yours. You didn't want to wake up your baby, he looked so peaceful sleeping next to you. But it was 9:58 and you needed to clean the apartment and get ready. You tried to scoot out of Tom's grip but it only tightened. You laughed quietly and tried again. But only to be held stronger. You sighed.

Tom- "Stay."

You- "Baby, we have to get ready. Melana and Harrison are coming by at 12 for brunch. Meaning, we need to clean and get ready."

Tom Didn't reply, he only snored quietly.

You- "Babe."

Still no reply. You tried wiggling out of his arms again, waking him up fully.

Tom- "Stay."

You- "Babe..."

You decided to make him laugh. You kissed his chin, then his jaw, then his cheeks, then his nose, and lastly, you pecked his lips. He smiled and opened his eyes.

You- "There's my baby! Come on! Get up!"

He kissed you slowly, smiling into the kiss.

Tom- "Fine." He slowly loosened his grip around you enough for you to wiggle out. You slid off the bed and looked back at him, now pouting.

You- "Oh come you big baby. Get up and get ready! I will make us breakfast. Go shower and get dressed."

Tom laughed- "Yes ma'am."

You walked downstairs, it how being almost 10:30 and made Tom a small breakfast. Just to tie him over until brunch. You made him 2 eggs. You sighed of relief and comfort when Tom came from the shower in just his black skinny jeans and hugged you from behind. Still groggy from sleep and rested his head in your neck, leaving occasional kisses. You laughed and shook your head. You finished making the eggs and put some salt and pepper on them, Tom probably asleep, holding you. You turned around hugging Tom now and whispering.