❤Stranger Danger❤ (T.H)

Disclaimer//// this is a short story. Just had an idea for a quick cute scene

You went to Starbucks to get your usual drink. Today you were dressed in a cute simple outfit and you were excited as usual. There was this really hot guy that always drank there on Friday mornings. You didn't know why, but you loved seeing him there every week. You really wanted to impress him with your outfit and hoped to build up the courage to ask him for his number.

Tom's POV
You are so nervous, there is this really pretty girl that comes to Starbucks every Friday and you loved seeing her there. You were hoping that today you could ask her for her number. You guys have talked quite a few times and became pretty good friends even. You were hoping today would be your lucky day.

Your POV again
I walked into Starbucks and there he was, sitting at his usual table, looking really cute. He waved at you and you waved him over. He stoof up and walked over to you. When he was standing right next to you, he noticed some guy eyeing your figure. He told you but you just shook it off and dsid it was nothing. He headed outside for a little bit to take a call and you were alone. The man Tom was talking about walked slowly towards you. He said,
Guy- "Hey sexy lady"
You moved away but remained in line for a drink. The people around you didn't even care. He stepped closer and slapped your butt, you yelped, but he grabbed your tiny thigh, squeezing it ferociously, threatening you to be quiet. You were praying for Tom to cone inside. The guy pulled you into the little hallway behind the bathrooms. He tried kissing you and You screamed, finally drawing attention. What you didn't know was that Tom had told one of his friends that works at Starbucks that you were his girlfriend. So that worker, Kevin, noticed what was happening and panicked. He ran outside and got Tom.

Tom's POV
Kevin- "Tom! Tom! Some guy is trying to touch your girlfriend!"
Tom- "Wha- Oh, right! (Remembering his lie) wait, what?!?"
I raced inside and punched the creep in the shoulder causing him to turn around and scream.
Tom- "Don't touch my girlfriend again!"
but then the police arrived and took care of the guy. Apparently some one had called them.
You ran to Tom crying and hugged him, thank you so much, Tom! He held up your face and said in his insanely hot accent, "Everything is fine now, Love"
You don't know what happened but immediately your lips connected to his, creating warmth and pleasure. He then pulles you to a table and said after about an hour of cheering you up,
Tom- "Hey, so I wanted to ask if I could get your number?"
You- "Really? I was gonna ask the same thing. Sure."
Tom hande you his phone and you entered your contact information

Name- Y/N🔥👄
Phone- (000)-000-0000 (Imagine entering your number)

Then for a contact photo you oped camera on his phone, took a bunch of selfies just for fun then pulled Tom's face close to yours and made a silly face while Tom kissed your cheek. It actually turned out really adorable. You saved it and hugged Tom goodbye. You would never forget that Tom saved you that day. You could already tell that he would be an amazing boyfriend

Thanks for reading my short story! I originally didn't plan on making this about assault but I thought it should be recognized. If you see something even remotely inappropriate happening and one of the participants looks uncomfortable, step in and help. Don't think about yourself, think about the safety of that person.

Hope you enjoyed and what do you think about a series called "My Hero" any other name ideas?