t w o

students with questioning eyes looked right back and forth between the two as sebastian tried to keep his cool, but really, his heartbeat is beating 10x faster than the usual rate.

raising an eyebrow at the teacher, sebastian smirked as the older looked away, avoiding any more unnecessary eye contact, his adam's apple bounced as he took a deep gulp.

the older loosened his tie a little, finding it harder to breathe as a bead of sweat rolled down his neck, sebastian licked his lips as he noticed that small drip of sweat on his teacher's neck, fantasizing to lick it himself.

"well, aren't you too young to be drinking?" chris questioned, sitting beside of what he thinks is still a minor, he raised a hand up, motioning for the bartender's service, "two tequila shots please," he nodded at the bartender.

sebastian then snapped his head to his left, following the source of the voice before tilting his head to the side and giving out a sassy remark, "well, sir, aren't you too old to be minding other people's business?"

and with sebastian seeing the shots placed right in front of chris, he immediately snorted and drank his drink, "and you think i'd accept drinks from strangers? pfft."

chris let out a chuckle and clapped back, "and you think these are for you? well, sorry to tell you, kid, but these are for me." with a smirk, he gulped down the drink straight, the shot burning his throat.

embarrassment flooded sebastian's cheeks as he turned red, glad about the dark lights, hoping the other could not see how red he is.

sebastian mentally scolded himself for assuming without confirming.

"you know, it's cute how you immediately turn red," he grinned at sebastian and took another shot, giving out a sigh as it burned his throat.

sebastian caught a glimpse of his blue eyes burning through his despite the low lights.

being so lost in the other's eyes, the older snapped his fingers in front of sebastian, bringing him back to reality.

"people always get so lost in my eyes, careful, maybe you won't find the way out." he grinned at him before offering a hand, "chris evans."

in his right mind, he instantly shook his hand, still at loss of words, "i- uh- it's sebastian stan."

and soon enough, after a couple of minutes of talking and drinking with laughter in the air, they just found themselves making out in the bathroom.

chris pushed sebastian harshly on the wall, pinning his hands up as he slammed his lips to the other, kissing him hungrily and messily, tasting booze from the other's mouth.

chris forced his tongue into sebastian's mouth to which sebastian immediately gave entrance to, followed by a shaky moan.

"how about we continue this back at my place?" chris offered, pressing their foreheads together as they breathed out heavily from their make-out session.

with sebastian having other plans in mind, he stated, "let me first just give you a thank-you gift for the sweet bites you've given me. this is to let you know how grateful i am."

with his partner being confused as hell as to what he means, he smirked and said, "just watch, moan, and nut," he added a wink at the end before kneeling on his knees and unzipping the older's pants.

something being thrown at him brought chris back to reality.

"uh, hello, sir, you finished daydreaming?" sebastian, the person who threw him a crumpled piece of paper, mockingly asked, earning a couple of laughs from the other students.

chris cleared his throat and finally regained himself, shooting sebastian a knowing look before continuing his discussion.

throughout the whole class, sebastian was clearly teasing him by biting his lower lip every now and then when the older's gaze passes by him.

and just as when chris' eyes landed upon him once again, the younger shot him a wink and gave out a sweet, sarcastic smile before licking his lips carefully with a hint of playfulness to which the teacher just ignored, seeming to not be fazed by it.

just then, the bell rang causing for the students to rush in packing their stuff, immediately heading out for their break.

being the last one in, sebastian threw his bag over his shoulder and paced toward anthony and chace who were waiting for him by the door.

"and you, stay." the stern voice stopped sebastian from his tracks, he doesn't need to turn his head toward the source of the voice to know who he's indicating to.

he gave both his best friends an "oops" look, but really, he saw that one coming, "well, i guess i'll just catch up with y'all."

"see you later," chace quietly stated, giving him a small, apologetic smile before heading out with anthony trailing behind.

after the door closed, sebastian dropped his bag and then turned his way around then walked toward the desk of his teacher.

"you were moaning my name last night and you couldn't even remember it right now?" sebastian raised an eyebrow sitting on top of the desk, facing chris, who's leaning back on his chair.

"look, what happened last night? it was nothing, shit, it shouldn't even have happened, let's just forget about it," chris stated with pleading eyes.

"but mr. e, what if i don't want to?" sebastian pouted, leaning down to his teacher and slowly but tightly pulled on his tie, causing for the older to jerk forward to him.

just by the sound of sebastian's enthralling voice calling him "mr. e" already makes him want to take him there, on the spot, but he resisted and fought the urge to. that would just be so wrong considering sebastian is now his student.

"well, sebastian, it's not really your choice to make, is it?" chris stood up and paced to the other side of the room, avoiding any more physical contact with the student, scared he might lose control of himself and make this a lot more worse.

"okay, mr. e, i'll respect your temporary decision," sebastian jumped down and casually walked to his teacher and whispered, "let's just wait and see how long you can resist me," his warm breath fanning the side of chris' neck.

and with his last words, he placed a soft kiss on his neck.

sebastian turned away from him with a smirk plastered on his face, he picked his backpack up from the ground and swang it on his shoulder before informing him, "and mr. e, please don't be so tense."

and with that, he exited the classroom, leaving an unmoving and tensed chris.

chris shook his head, swearing to himself to stay away from temptation, a piece of crumpled paper on the floor caught his attention, it's the one sebastian threw at him.

he picked it up and restored it to its original smooth condition, he furrowed his eyebrows as he read a single word written on it, curiosity lingering on him.

"hemsworth" it says on a bold, calligraphy style.