s e v e n

2 weeks has passed since their thing in chris' apartment started. they've been meeting each other in secrecy as much as possible, looking for excuses to get off of their responsibilities just to meet the other, to follow what their flesh desires.

the thrill and adrenaline of their forbidden, amorous play are surging through themselves, making it seem exciting as they both hide out in closed doors.

and tonight, chris wanted to take sebastian out on a real date, not their usual and covert play at chris' home, but on a real date as chris would say it, a date out in the open, out in public.

"okay, so where are we going?" sebastian questioned as chris grabbed his hand, pulling him as sebastian's quite having a hard time matching his fast pace, "and why are we in the train station? can't we just use your car? wait. you have a car right?" sebastian continued on babbling.

he's internally panicking over the possibility that someone would catch them in public and it will all go down to jeopardy.

"to a place where no one knows us," chris answered, waving two tickets in the air as he took a quick glance over at sebastian with a grin before pulling sebastian on the train.

"i'm sure you can give me a place and not just-" sebastian chattered continuously, and with chris having enough of sebastian's chatters, he decided to shut him up.

"-to the city," chris interrupted as he grabbed sebastian's face and smashed their lips together, fully shutting the other up as sebastian melted into the kiss.

their lips met just as the train door closed behind them.

"happy?" chris breathed deeply as he held sebastian's face into his rough hands, staring deep into the other, feeling one another's breath just as their faces are a few inches apart.

"very," sebastian grinned in reply, before pushing their lips together once again.

-

"dinner, for you and for me," chris handed sebastian a container from his backpack along with a water filled bottle.

"wow, you really planned all this huh," sebastian sincerely smiled as he opened the lid of the container.

freeing the smell of bolognese as it enabled a growl from sebastian's stomach causing for them to burst in laughter.

"i told you, i want to make this a special night for you, different from all the others," chris placed his hand over sebastian's, showing deep affection, "and i always keep my word."

sebastian intertwined their hands together in reply, his eyes tracing their fingers together. they fit so perfectly for each other, like it was really made for each other, like it was almost fate.

sebastian's heart flattered at his words especially over his actions and efforts. he wants to feel this again, a new type of love and emotion, different from his former one.

but he's scared. scared of the past to repeat itself, because sometimes no matter how hard we try, it just doesn't end the way we want it to.

"thank you, chris," the taste of his name on his lips brought back bitterweet memories from his past that he tried so hard to forget.

it felt like deja vu.

"now, let's see how this tastes," sebastian continued with a teasing hint to his voice, his hands breaking free from chris.

"oh, i'd never disappoint," chris replied with just an equal of playfulness with him.

they've spent a lot of times with each other and it isn't the first time that sebastian has seen this childish side of chris but it doesn't stop him from being surprised still, how a muscular man like chris can actually be fun and childish.

sebastian moaned in delight, "delicious, so fucking delicious," his words are quite muffled by the food in his mouth, and his eyes almost rolling to the back of his mind.

chris just chuckled at his reaction ending it with a smile, feeling quite proud of the expression he's receiving. his eyes still stuck on sebastian's who's unaware as his attention's diverted to the pasta on his front.

he knows he's falling and he's falling hard.

-

"since we have 30 minutes left on this train, let's play a game. wed, bed, dead." sebastian suggested, his eyes glancing at the stars out the window before looking back to chris' blue oceanic eyes.

"enlighten me, please."

sebastian rolled his eyes, groaning over the fact that he still has to explain how this game works.

"you really do a lot of dancing with that eyes of yours."

sebastian couldn't keep the smile off his eyes at chris' retort as he started explaining the game to chris.

"go on, you start," chris nodded at sebastian.

"okay, so, wed, bed, dead. um, me, miss scarjo, or miss jenny," the interest of chris' answer sparking off him as he lazily drawled back to his seat, his stomach still full of chris' pasta.

"easy," chris scoffed as he leaned his elbows on the table, casually leaning towards sebastian's way before continuing his reply, "bed you, wed you, dead the other two."

sebastian started to interject, but is lowkey satisfied with chris' reply, "well, that's not how it—"

"i know, but i know you, and i know that this is the answer you want to hear, or is it not?" chris challenged.

"oh, really?" sebastian raised an eyebrow as he leaned towards chris with the same gesture, copying the older's movements as he placed both his elbows on the table, their noses only inches apart.

"yes, really."

sebastian smiled to himself over the fact that chris really notices the small things in him and does pay attention to it. while doing so with a grin on his face, he continued saying, a little bit of play in his voice.

"well, you know me too much, sir, it's getting dangerous."

-

just saw amatw and all i'm gonna say is it cured 10% of the pain i felt from iw so yall should waste ya cash and watch it.