s i x

sebastian's eyes fluttered open as he carefully and slowly sat up the bed he's in, taking the time to register all that has happened.

he took a glance at the spot beside him, finding it vacant and flat.

then, his eyes proceeded to scan the familiar room, that certain one he was once in.

things were neat and in place. everything was so organized and in order. his room would be ashamed being compared to a room this clean.

the room gave out a cozy, but foreign vibe.

the warmth of the heater was comforting and tempting as the idea of sleep almost brought him back to a deep oblivion, but he decided against it.

he looked down at his garments, he's clothed in a long white shirt with only his boxers covering his lower half.

the plain white shirt appeared to be a bit loose on him for it exposed his collarbone as it casually falls off his shoulder.

he threw the comforters off him and slowly climbed out of bed. the indistinct flares from outside the window caught his attention.

he walked over to it and looked out the window he once escaped out of. he chuckled at the memory of himself.

he pushed the window up open and brought his head out, taking all the breath-taking view in. the sight is beautiful.

he haven't appreciated the view on his first time here due to his haste, but now he can take it all in.

the sight outside is beautiful, you can see the whole of ravenswood's small town from up here.

he was about to push his head back in until a voice broke, startling him, causing for him to bump his head on the window frame.

"trying to jump out the window again?" as the lights flicked on, the brightness overpowered the dark.

sebastian let out a quiet hiss at himself from the slight bump and turned to face his companion who's looking so good just by leaning there with crossed arms with an amused look on his face.

"of course not," sebastian replied, shielding his eyes from the bright, unexpected light, "i was just fascinated by the city lights especially from the view up here."

it's true. the city light's sight from chris' home were remarkable and captivating.

chris hummed in reply at sebastian's comment, "come. i prepared food," he gestured with his head, leading the way out with sebastian following him out.

"so what time is it?" sebastian perked up behind chris, attempting to spark a conversation between them.

"oh it's..." chris looked down his watch, "it's apparently 9:58, i can drive you home than let you run off again. the town's bus is quite far from here."

"i know, i've been there," sebastian mentally cringed at the memory of himself.

sebastian sat on the other side of the counter as chris went to the kitchen to pick up his not-so early breakfast.

chris sat back down from across sebastian with a plate in hand, he placed it down the counter table and pushed it toward sebastian.

"thanks," sebastian replied in sincerity, not used to the other's hidden kindness.

chris nodded, acknowledging his thanks, "i don't know how to cook so that's all i could give you for now."

"it's no problem, thanks."

chris got off his seat and walked towards the cabinet above, reaching his hands up to get something causing for his shirt to ride up and expose his v-line, to which sebastian almost choked at how muscular his teacher is.