t h r e e

"class dismissed," their teacher, chris evans, announced as he erased the poorly written sentences on the white board.

the students started chattering with one another as they piled out of class one by one. the room then became quiet as there are no students around. or at least that's what he thought so.

but then, chris felt a presence just behind him and without looking back, he already knew who it is.

"what do you want mr. stan?" chris didn't bother to look at sebastian's way as he focused on erasing the board.

"you really want to know what i want mr. e," sebastian alluringly said as he sat on top of his teacher's desk, facing the older's back.

sebastian's eyes then trailed to chris' musculed back down to his ass.

a juicy looking ass, he thought as he licked his lips.

chris didn't spare sebastian a look as he continued on erasing the board, not knowing that sebastian has already been staring at his ass for far too long.

having enough of the younger, he dropped the eraser at the edge of the board, then turned around to face the younger, slamming both his hands on either side of sebastian, locking him in, "listen here, i am not up for your games, mr. stan."

but as he did so his tie was then pulled forward, making chris bend down a bit to the level of sebastian who by the way is still sitting on his teacher's desk with crossed legs and a teasing smile plastered on his face.

"oh come on mr. e just drop the formality already," sebastian whispered, staring deep into chris' ocean blue eyes.

he carefully moved his mouth near to chris' ear then blew a warm breath to his neck making chris' dick twitch at the contact, but he won't dare say it out loud.

"you know i really want this off," sebastian slightly leaned backed, he tugged on his teacher's tie as he starts to undo it and once it's out of chris' neck he then threw it on the floor, not caring where it would land.

sebastian's hands went up to the older's collar and undid the first button, his hands then went up to chris' shoulders as he started​ to let it roam down to his teacher's chest in a very slow and teasing way.

the older remained still and hypnotized by sebastian's enthralling actions, allowing himself to be hypnotized by the younger.

sebastian then pulled on the older's collar as he then brought his mouth next to chris' ear and whispered in a low, boxer-dropping voice, "but most of all, i want you in me, sir."

sebastian then ended it with a smirk as he placed a soft, quick kiss on his teacher's jaw, his lips barely even touching the skin of the other, that quick and smooth contact made chris part his lips as a shaky sigh escaped his slightly, divided lips.

the devil himself then pulled away with a victorious smirk as his teacher is still paralyzed in place.

once the older snapped out of the enticing trance sebastian put him in, coming to his own senses, he then instantly stumbled back, away from his student and hastily picked his tie off the floor.

"and that won't be necessary," chris aggressively shook his head and placed the tie around his neck, not knotting it yet with the first button of his shirt still unbuttoned.

"aw, mr. e, why are you such in a haste? we haven't even done anything..." sebastian trailed off in a slow and teasing voice, he put both his hands behind him and leaned back. his eyes then got darker as he finished his sentence, "... yet."

"you're insane."

"says the one who practically fucked me the day before yesterday," sebastian rolled his eyes, getting annoyed by the fact that his teacher's so hard to get.

"and that's because you showed me your fake id! you lied to me about your age! god, i can go to jail for being involved with a minor." remarked the older, his voice booming.

"cut the age crap, mr. e."

chris leaned closer to his student, and looked at him straight in the eye as he spoke with a clear and stern voice, "listen here sebastian fucking stan, i am a teacher and you're a fucking student. i don't go for minors, and most of all, i don't go for my students."

"we'll see about that mr. e, we'll see how long you can resist me." sebastian pushed the teacher back and got off the desk as he started walking away.

he stopped by the door, then gave chris one last glance before speaking, "but then again mr. e, the bulge in your pants says otherwise. have a nice day."

and with that, he proceeded to walk out of the room, his face plastered with a smirk of victory as his teacher groaned and rubbed his face before looking down at his tightening pants.

-

anthony and sebastian sat in the cafeteria, both of them chattering about random things, that is, until he told anthony about his plan on getting it on with their teacher.

"that's dangerous and that's fucking illegal, what is wrong with you?" anthony shook his head, staring at his friend with furrowed eyebrows, "you're repeating your history again, seb. you're playing with fire, again."

"can you just be supportive-"

"hey, playing with fire what?" chace interrupted, he placed a tray of food at their table and slid in the seat beside sebastian, hanging an arm around his shoulders.

sebastian shot a quick glare at anthony's way, signalling him to shut his mouth before casually turning his head towards chace and give him a small, quick smile, he then layed his head on his friend's shoulder.

there's no malice placed between him and chace, really, it's just some kind of bromance, not romance.

well, they tried dating once, but it didn't work out, and so, they decided that they're better off as friends, no hard feelings.

"nah, we're just talking about how i play with fire when i'm bored," sebastian lied smoothly, well, it's not entirely a lie, is it?

he snuggled his head deeper on chace's neck, mouthing a 'no' to anthony, to which anthony just gave him a disappointed look.

sebastian's a really good liar, and he never feels guilty about it, well, he quite does sometimes, but he keeps his conscience buried deep.

much to sebastian's lying skills, chace didn't suspect a thing.

"mhmmm," chace hummed in reply, not seeming quite interested in the topic, before digging in his own food.

well, just as they say.

bad decisions make good stories.

so it wouldn't hurt to just have fun and mess around a certain blue-eyed teacher, right? well, at least that's what sebastian thinks so.