Chapter 38

- Summers P.O.V - 

So apparently my mother has run off with a guy who is half her age and is now in the roughs of Jamaica...

"Summer, don't worry. You don't need to think about her any more." Toinia says with worry in her voice,

"But we do need to talk about were you are going to be living because its against the law for you to live here with out permission from another family member and i have had a word with your aunt and she has rights to have you stay with her, and over all i think that's best." 

NOOOOOOOOOO! i want to scream! NOOO!

"WHAT!" Bailey shouts piping up. 

"Bailey! Now listen i have begged your aunt for Summer to stay but she seams certain to keep you. She is away at the moment so you will spend 2 more weeks here until you have to leave" 

I stare down at my hands trying to hold back the tears. Maybe this was for the best. Maybe Bailey and i spend to much time together. 

"Okay" i push my chair back and head up to Baileys room. 

I smelt just right, it smelt of his strong colon, it filed up my nose as i sat down in the corner with my guitar on my lap. I sit and strum for ages. With out a knock or a word from any one. 

As i get up and search abound the room i find a piece of paper shoved in the back of the picture frame with the picture of Bailey and i on the London eye. I open up the sheet of paper to find song lyrics and notes for the guitar. 

I scan through them and hum the tune, i have always been able to read notes quickly so has Niall. 

"She walks on water fly's like a bird, 

She lives inside my head" 

I sing as i sit down and strum at the guitar. I sing through at least 5 times, whilst i'm through the second verse the bedroom door fly's open and Bailey is stood there bright red in the face. 

"SUMMER! WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT?!" he demands snatching the sheet off me. 

"I found it when i was looking at the picture of you and I. Bailey did you wright that? Its amazing!" i say crawling my and standing directly in front of him. 

"You had no right" he whispers into my hair, then spins around and throws it into the bin. 

"NO BAILEY!" i shout running to the bin and taking it out. 

"This is amazing! You are so talented! Look at this!" i take his hand and put the slightly creased peace of paper in it. 

He shakes it away and turns around. 

"Please don't through this away, take it, and if you don't want to for your self take it for me" i say to his back. 

I wait awhile, to see if he turns around. As he turns he looks me strait in they eyes and hods his hand out. 

"For you" he whispers and hugs me. 

We stood there and hugged for about 10 minutes before Brandon don walked in. 

"Shield my eyes!" he shouts throwing his hands up to his face. 

"We are hugging that's all" i still cling onto Bailey and not let him go although he tried. 

"Well okay, i will let it slip this time" 

I bury my head into Baileys shoulder and breath i his sent. I don't want to let go.

"Summer, whats wrong?" he says holding me tight. 

"I miss Niall, Brook and Daisy, i also don't want to go and live with my aunt, i'm going to miss you so much Bailey." i cry as tears stream down my face, and onto his shoulder.