Chapter 59

*** Summer ***

"You alright?" i hear someone say as i walk towards the buffet.

"Urm, yeah" i say my eyes meeting a girls.

"Oh sorry, i'm Spencer. I was with Bailey last night, well wasn't with him but i met him" she gives me a smile.

"I'm Summer" i hold my hand out and meet hers. 

"You want to eat with me and my friends, you can bring Bailey." she asks handing me a donuts i couldn't reach.

"Sure. I'll go get them" i skip over to our table and bring them over to her table.

"Guys this is Bailey and-"

"Summer" a guy interrupts.  My eyes meet his across the table and i see the familiar eyes of Hayes.

I give him a smile before sitting down next to him and Bailey sat across me next to Spencer.

'You know how some couples take a break?' i got a message from Bailey. I looked at him but he was to busy staring a Spencer.

'Yeah...'

'Well, i think we should have one.'

Tears start pricking at the aids of my eyes and i run out of the room.

*** Bailey ***

I know.

I'm an ass.

But Spencer is different. Of course i have feelings for Summer but i think a break is in order.

It seams she is getting pretty cosy with Hayes any way.
*** Summer ***

I run into the toilets and look in the mirror. Mascara was running down my cheeks and i looked like a panda.

What a dick!

I want to scream and punch something.

"How could he do this to me?" i whisper as i wash my face and look at the mirror.

The door slowly creeps open were i see Hayes stood.

"You alright?" he asks coming in.

"Yeah, i'm fine. Lets go eat." i hold my hand out and he accepts.

Walking back to he table i hold onto his hands and smile as if nothing has happend, when really i was dieing inside.

Bailey eyes fell upon me a i rested my head on Hayes shoulder.

"Excuse me" Bailey mumbles getting up from the table.

'So Hayes?' he texts me.

'So Spencer?'. i text back feeling satisfied.

"Summer can we talk?" Hayes whispers pulling me up from my seat.

Slowly we walk to a quite bit of the room and sit down.

"Look, basically Spencer and i are on a break, because she started flirting with other guys. So basically i want to make her jealous and come back to me. I know it sounds stupid, mean and hurtful but i think it might work."

"Oh thank god" i sigh with a smile on my face.

"What?"

"So are me and Bailey. So how are we gonna make them jealous?" i give him a devilish smile.

"Well we could act like a couple by going on a couples of dates, stealing a few kisses, handing out all the time. I know they guys will like you, so you want to do this?" he asks smiling at me.