Chapter 46

- Summers P.O.V -

"Oh Summer!" my aunt cried as i walked across the green hand in hand with Bailey.

"I can't even begin to imagine what you have been through!" she flung her arm around my shoulder tearing me away from Bay.

"I was fine! Tonia and Rob are good people!" i almost cried.

I had said my good byes to them at the house before setting across the green with Bailey.

"Oh im sure they are!" she said a little taken back.

Gently she pulls me away from Bailey.

"Let me say goodbye." i say stopping infant of her.

"Alright" she moves out of the way and heads into the house. I drop everything and run into his arms.

"Bailey, i don't want to live here, i want to live with you and your funny family!" i sob into his shoulder.

"You'll be fine! Im just over there if you want me." gently he rubs my back.

- Baileys P.O.V -

Of course i don't want to leave her here. I want to be by her side every night and to protected her. We still don't know about unknown and were he has gone, we still don't know about her mum.

I don't want to let her go.

As she cry on my shoulder i rub her back trying to reassure her that every thing will be fine.

"Promise me." she whispers.

"I promise. And every day after school you have to come over or mum and dad will nag me about it." i push her away and wipe the tears away from her eyes.

She looks so upset, i just want to hold her.

Slowly i kiss her on the lips and step back.

"Were are you going?" she asks and i start walking away.

"Summer you will be fine! You don't need me." i shout at her.

- Summers P.O.V -

What is he saying that i don't need him?

"No but i do!"i cry. I could of broken down then.

I just want to lay on the floor and cry.

"Summer love ill kik you tonight. Now go inside its cold out here!" he shout from the middle of the green.

Reluctantly i walk into the pretty house and whip my feet on the door mat with read:

Home sweet home

Well that's a lie...

"Summer!" Lily jumps of the sofa and gives me a hug.

"Lily" i try and sound as enthusiastic as her.

"I am so jealous of you!"she hits my shoulder then drags me up the stares into what i think is my room.

"Why?" i ask staring around the cream room. It was wooden theme and had a lovely bed in the center. It looked so fresh and new, almost unabated.

"Your stuff us in the wardrobe. Mum and i put it there whilst you were with BAILEY MCCONNELL!" she screams his name.

"Yeah well, he is my mate." i say wandering around the room.

"He is suuuuuuch a babe! I mean his hair and his eyes. His dimples, oh my god you are so lucky! And what do you mean just your mate, he kisses you! I watched it!" she throws her self on the bed.

"Oh.. It was only on the check." i fell hot sparks running up my checks.

"On the lips!" she runs out of the room slamming the door and walking into hers.

Finally Im alone...

I sit on the floor and let out a little cry. I deserve a cry. After everything i have been through, i think i deserve a little one.

Alone, that's what i feel.

But it feels weird. 24/7 i have had Bailey looking out for me, and now i have to do that alone. I don't think i can do this...