Chapter 7

Y/N's POV
I heard a familiar voice behind me shouting 

"Y/N , I am sorry" I knew that voice was of Tōru . A desire rose into my heart to hug him tight and say sorry to leave him alone but my mind said otherwise. The fear of losing Tōru started to consume me. I wondered if I am so replaceable that he forgot all about me in the presence of a few girls he didn't even know?
"I am extremely sorry y/n" he did while sitting beside me.
I kept quite so he continued. "I really love you–
"YOU DON'T" I shouted and sending a glare to him.
"I do"he replied calmly.
"You don't Tōru because love isn't about how many times you say I love you while it's about how many times you prove it" I said and then a sad smile grazed my lips.
"Huh! so you're also leaving, hmm? Good! Leave me, I am used to it anyways. Last time also I thought Aiko truly loved me but she ditched me and was with me only to gain attention" he said in a sad tone and then he started running towards the sea. "I MUST DIE, THERE IS NO USE OF ME LIVING" he shouted.
"TŌRU, DON'T DO THAT. PLEASE, I LOVE YOU" I shouted and ran after him. Shit what have you done Y/N!
"YOU DON'T" he replied repeating my words.
I ran after him with all my might. Gradually, caught up to him, pulled him back by his shirt and back hugged him.
"ARE YOU MAD OR WHAT!? DO YOU KNOW MY BREATH STOPPED ALL THIS TIME." I shouted panting hard.
"Ha...hahaha..hahaha" he laughed hysterically.
I made a confused look and kept silent so he continued.
"You're so cute Y/N-chan " he said barely controlling his laughter.
Even though he was laughing at me, I enjoyed seeing his full smile. We both were staring at each other. I had lost my conscience. He leaned forward and I leaned too. He lifted my chin and I closed the distance between us. Then our lips crashed, forming a sweet, passionate and warm kiss. It felt like I was craving for it all the time.
"I love you" he said moving away.
"I love you more" I said and chuckled. Today was a dramatic day!

                    TO BE CONTINUED