CHAPTER 29 : STITCH

"Sehun!!" Rachel let out a agonized scream, seeing blood dripping down his abdomen. Sehun quickly looked around their surroundings ignoring Rachel's scream and the blood dripping down his wound. He picked an iron rode, pulling Rachel behind him, as he faced other delinquents emerging behind the guy who stabbed him.

Rachel clutched the fabric of his shirt, "Rachel if anything happens here, you need to run and contact Lay or Luhan."

With that he marched forward beating the shit out of them. Sehun wasn't a black commando for nothing, as he take down every single delinquent one by one, creating a bloody mess of his surroundings. His intention was just to scare them off, he attacked with his controlled martial arts skill, he didn't want to grab any attention but these punks were thinking other way round.

But even that controlled attack made his wound bleed profusely. By the time he was able to scare them off, to run for their lives he himself was in the puddle of blood. He dropped to his knees, as that that rod slipped through his hand.

"Sehun!!" Rachel rush to him really fast, staining her clothes with his blood. Tears spilled through her eyes, as she try to stop the blood from oozing out of his wound.

Sehun breathed heavily, looking at her.

"Sehun!!. Please help!!!" She screamed her lungs out in the darkest  and loneliest corner of the town.

"Rachel!!"

She ignored his raspy voice, helping him sitting up against the wall. She ran to the middle of the road looking for someone to help.

"Oh god!! Please stop!!"

"Stop!!!"

She frantically tried to stop the cars passing by, but none of them heed any attention to her. She came back to Sehun, "W-We h-ha-have to g-go t-to h-hos-hospital." She said between her sobs, pressing her knotted palms tightly on his wound.

"Rachel!!"

"I-I-I'll g-g-get s-some h-he-help."

"Rachel!!!"

"I-I-I'll n-not l-l-let a-any-anything h-happ-happen..."

"God dammit!!!" Sehun hissed grabbing the back of her neck, forcing her to look into his eyes, marking her neck with his blood. "Listen to me carefully... We're not going hospital..."

"But.."

"No buts, we're not going hospital, and this wound is nothing I'm not going to die with this. Okay!?" He sternly said boring his eyes into hers, "Okay!?" She nodded her head.

"Good, now get your shit together, bring our car here and we're going back home."

"But, Sehun it's bleeding!!" She cried out, looking at his wound, covered with her hands.

Sehun ignored her pleas completely, "Bring the car, we're heading back to home and call Lay. Okay!?"

She remained silent, as dried tears replaced by fresh tears. "Is that clear to you, Kim Rachel!?"

She nodded, "Now go, I'll be fine. Trust me." Sehun said caressing her cheeks with his thumb. She tore off the edge of her skirt, wrapping it around his wound tightly in attempt to slow down the bleeding before running off to their car, which was still parked outside the restaurant.

She's panicking like hell mere a thought of Sehun dying killed her multiple time in that moment. Her hands were shivering as he get a hold of the steering wheel. Calm down Rachel, nothing will happen to him. Calm down!!!