CHAPTER 33: SEHUN (PT-2)

Triggering  content ahead read at your own risk

Sehun rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time, cursing YoungHo continuously in his head, for requesting to pick her daughter from school. He exited his car, lighting up the cigarette between his lips. He felt his cigarette being snatched away from his lips before he could take a puff.

"What the f-"

His words remained in his mouth he saw the same girl standing in front of him, smashing his poor cigarette beneath her heels. After satisfied murdering his cigarette she turned to look at him crossing her arms. Sehun leaned back to his car, shoving his hands in pants pocket, clearly ignoring the girl shooting daggers at her.

"Officer, can't you have eyes!? This is school and you're carelessly smoking over here. How would this affect them!? Huh!?"

Sehun looked around with a bored expression plastered on his face, not giving damn to the girl's lecture. She was way more stubborn than Sehun could ever thought of as she literally turned him around to face her, grabbing once again his arm. Sehun looked at her grip over his arm than at her with let-go-if-you-don't-want-die-young look, she flinched and removed her hand.

"What's with you young lady!? Stop poking your damn nose in everyone's business." He curtly said. She pouted. Sehun unbelievably stared at her, damn that pout. Is she trying that aegyo thing on me.

"Uncle!!!"

Before he could retort back, a piercing squeal of little girl echoed through their ears. She latched herself on Sehun's leg, "I missed you, Sehun Uncle."

Sehun ruffled her hairs picking her up in his arms, as she planted a peck on his cheeks. The girl softened seeing the cute scene unfolding in front of her.

"Omo, Teacher you're here!?"

She smiled ruffling her, "Yeah, Seulgi."

"Uncle Sehun, she's my maths teacher. Her name is.."

"I don't want to know baby, we're getting late. Your Appa must be waiting for you." Sehun said smirking at the scowling girl.

****

Sehun kept seeing that girl much to his liking and every time she proved him, what kind of clumsiest girl she was. She always either kept embarrassing herself in front of Sehun or embarrassing Sehun in front of everyone. He really had no idea what he had done in his past life to gone through this shit stuff now and then.

"She's dumb no actually the dumbest girl on this earth. First of all she has this no filter mouth, with mind. She didn't even think twice before speaking and coming to conclusions. Second she's so full of yourself..."

"Umm Sehun.."

YoungHo who was listening to his constant rambling about this girl, but he lost all his shit when the girl herself stood behind Sehun, out of nowhere.

"She thinks she's the only one in this world.."

"Sehun stop before you regret."

"I'm telling you, YoungHo, She's such a pain in the as-"

Sehun stopped when he heard sniffing sound behind him, he threw a panicked look at YoungHo who mouthed, you're dead meat!!

Sehun turned mentally cursing himself for his big mouth, he sheepishly smiled.

"Umm, Hey!!"

But then there were big fat tears in her small round eyes, threatening to fall actually crossed that, they were already falling down her chiseled cheek bones.