Chapter4

# he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me , he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me , he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, ... #

[say something, for pity Harry answer me ...]

One minute passed in silence. Harry was crazy about happiness. Bill meanwhile seeing no reaction coming from his angel felt his heart shatter into a thousand pieces. He lowered his head and closed his eyes, releasing Harry's hands. It was then that he became aware of the situation. Harry then took Bill's face between his hands and gently paused his lips on his, pulling them away quickly.

-I also love you Bill Weasley. And if this proof is not enough for you, he added kissing her again, know that if I landed in your room today it's because it's your face that I had in mind before to Apparate.

At these words, Bill placed one hand around Harry's waist and the other behind his neck to draw him to him and whispered in the hollow of his ear

- My love, my angel, my Harry ... I never want to leave you

-My no longer my heart

- Angel, I know it's early, but I'd like to ask you something ... you've just turned 17, I know you're still very young, but at the wizards, marriage is allowed from 16 years old then ... Harry James Potter do you accept to become my husband.

- Yes Bill Weasley, with all my heart, yes, I agree to become your husband.

At that answer Bill hugged Harry harder then kissed him. First slowly, gently, then his tongue explored Harry's lips as he opened his mouth to grant him entry. Their tongues mingled in a sensual broom and then out of breath they broke the kiss.

-My love, let us marry here, in Egypt. Tomorrow we will go buy the rings and we can get married

-Yes my heart .. ... But you probably want to say today: it's 2am

- So today, could I call you Mr. Harry James Potter Weasley?

- Absolutely. Only if I can call you Mr. Bill Potter Weasley

-With pleasure

-But ... and your family ... your mother will be mad with rage when she learns that you got married without her

"Without any doubt ... just as Remus will point out to you, but their heads at all when they are announced will be worth a look.

On their way home, they sent another owl to the Weasleys warning them that Harry finding the beautiful country wished to stay a few days to visit and that they would be back one week late.

Exhausted, they soon fell asleep.

A few hours later Harry and Bill were standing in front of a mage to bless their union. Because of Harry's celebrity, they had not taken any witnesses other than nature itself and had asked the mage for total discretion.

Harry was wearing a white dress with gold and silver runes on the sleeves. Under his open dress, he wore a shirt and pants totally white. Bill was dressed the same way but on his sleeves we could see not runes but threads intertwined. He had tied his hair with a silver ribbon.

After various incantations, the mage asked them to put their chopsticks on the altar between the covenants and to make their vows.

- I, Bill Weasley, swear to love you and protect you with all my heart and soul

- Me Harry James Potter I swear to bring you all my love and protect you from all

Once their vows were pronounced, their chopsticks began to shine, then the light condensed on the rings and disappeared.

- I declare to you now united by magic and love under the gaze of nature. May this union be eternal.