Chapter10:

The next two weeks passed very quickly. Both spouses had prepared their belongings for the future move. Harry was in plain shape: he ate like 4 and took advantage of her husband as often as possible, much to the pleasure of the latter. However, he was having trouble closing his pants. Two days before they left for Hogwarts, Bill, who had noticed this little problem, suggested that he go to Diagon Alley in the afternoon to re-dress. That's why they sat in front of the glacier in the company of Ron and Hermione, many packets on a chair next to two. Harry was attacking his third cup of ice when an all but friendly voice was heard:

- Then the scarred, always hanging out with shabby and mudbloods to what I see!

-And your Malfoy parents? Still in Askaban? I hope they enjoy their new home. I may go visit them one of these days, see if they have recovered from the disappearance of their dear master.

-Species of ... I'll make you regret what you just said Potter!

-I tremble with fear Malfoy! he finished, turning his back to the blonde.

-You will have it: STUPEFIX!

Harry did not have time to fight back and received the spell in the middle of his back, which propelled him violently against the table before making him fall to the ground unconscious.

The reaction of her husband and friends was not long in coming and Draco found himself tied to the ground by Hermione while Ron had the hardest time retaining his brother who wanted to kill the weasel with his bare hand. Seeing that he would have no chance of fleeing, he finally threw himself at Harry to see what he was like and asked Ron for help.

He put Harry's head on his lap and quickly whispered an Enervatum to wake him up. He blinked and finally glanced a little lost in his.

-Harry con heart how do you feel? Bill asked panicked as he saw the blood flowing on her husband's forehead.

-I ... I have a headache.

Bill caressed her cheek lovingly and mumbled with hate barely contained:

- That stinking cockroach! You can be sure that if he ever comes closer than 10m from you, he will regret being born!

Seeing that Harry was starting to get up, Bill calmed slightly before becoming hysterical as Harry fell back in his arms screaming, his arms tight against his stomach.

-Harry! shouted Bill and Hermione at the same time.

-I hurt Bill, Harry moaned crying. I do not want to lose it, please Bill, tell me he's fine!

He shook him in his arms, not knowing what to do. It was Hermione's voice that brought him back to reality.

-Calme you Harry, it'll be fine! Ron went to get Madame Pomfrey, he should not be late! I'm sure the baby has nothing!

Only Malfoy who was still on the ground 1m away heard what she was saying and took advantage of it to do as much harm as possible to her enemy.

"What are you complaining about, Potter? A bastard less, you should thank me on the contrary!

Hearing this, Harry started crying again, clinging desperately to his rage-stricken husband. The latter took out his wand and pointed it at Malfoy in order to make him pay for his words but before he could utter a single word, the nurse followed by Ron and Dumbledore arrived, splitting the crowd that had gathered around him. them and rushed on Harry.

-I take him right away to Hogwarts! she said after giving him a sleeping spell.

She then gave Bill a soothing potion to free him from the protective embrace in which he was holding him and then levitated the sleeping body to a stretcher before disappearing to the infirmary with Dumbledore's portkey.