Chapter5

-Are you ready to consume this union Mr. Potter Weasley?

- Very close to my dear husband

-You have to answer a question before my angel ... have you already done it?

Harry blushed but answered

- never, I never had anyone in my life before you

Bill gently undressed her husband before undressing. He then lay on the bed and then moved against him and took him in his arms and started kissing lying down gradually over her mouth then passed to his ear, nibbling gently he went down along his neck to kiss the clavicle, which made Harry purr with pleasure.

He continued to kiss his neck and shoulders while sliding his hands along his ribs to pinch the two little flesh buds that hardened immediately. His fingers were quickly joined by his mouth and began to suck and nibble nipples until Harry groaned with pleasure.

He let his mouth run along the body of his love to his navel he entered several times with his tongue.

Harry was liquefied under the gentle caresses of her husband. All he could do was moan and gasp. He gasped harder when he felt Bill's fingers lovingly massage his testicles before taking them between his lips to kiss them. Already some pearly drops pearled on the sex of Harry. Delicately, Bill ran a finger over Harry's turgid penis and collected the precious nectar. Then introducing his finger to Harry, he made him taste his own seed before kissing him to taste in turn.

He then went down to the level of the rod of his love and took the big between his lips, licking it abundantly. Under this sweet torture, Harry began to shake asking for more. Wanting to please him, Bill took it entirely in his mouth. Feeling the sudden heat enveloping him, Harry tensed like a bow and shouted with pleasure as he gripped the sheets tightly. Knowing the enjoyment near Bill sucked harder, giving a little bit of a bite on the sensitive skin of the penis while massing the purses.

Harry's breathing froze and he blew himself into Bill's mouth, which swallowed.

Letting Harry catch his breath, Bill stood up to take a small bottle in his dresser. When he returned, he asked her husband to lie on his stomach and then lay on him, covering his back with kisses. He then gently spread her legs and passed his hand between her thighs, caressing a moment privacy. Under this caress, Harry felt his member come back to life and instinctively, he straightened up on his knees, presenting his buttocks to his love.

After oiling his fingers, Bill took the rod of her husband, caressing him gently and with his other hand, began to caress his anus. Feeling Harry relax gradually, he gently entered a finger in the den of her husband who twitched slightly.

-Expose yourself my love, it's always a little bad the first time but I promise to make you quickly forget the pain.

Indeed a strange sensation crept into Harry's belly, feeling something move in him was rather pleasant and he began to move his pelvis slightly to accompany Bill's movements. Seeing this, he added a second finger that Harry barely felt then began scissoring.

"God Harry, you're so tight," gasped Bill, who was starting to caress the member who had been away from Harry for a few moments so he could fully enjoy the feel of his fingers.

-More Bill, please moan Harry for whom nothing else counted on the fingers that moved in him.

He accepted and inserted a third finger into the ring of flesh that contracted under the intrusion. To help Harry relax, he picked up his dung and gently squeezed it, making Harry gasp. Bill's fingers brushed Harry's prostate at the moment, which gasped. Finding this point sensitive, Bill repeated the contact of his fingers stronger and faster and faster. Harry was starting to scream with pleasure

-Oh Bill oh yes, again, more ... more ... ah ah ah ah ah AH

Bill had added a fourth finger and continue to move between the buttocks of her husband

- You like this ? You are so beautiful like that my love

-Bill I can not, please take me

Seeing that Harry was completely dilated, he pulled out his fingers and laid Harry on his back, placing a cushion under his buttocks.

-I want to see you enjoy

He then took the lube and smeared his cock all the way under the slightly worried look of Harry

-Bill ...

-Yes my angel?

she's too big, she'll never come back

In fact, Bill's rod once stretched was of an impressive diameter and length. (NA: ...! ... He's lucky Riri!)

- I'll go slowly, do not worry ... And that's why I prepared you so long, to relax to the maximum ... trust me

He placed himself between Harry's thighs and began to masturbate him gently then he leaned against his entrance for a few seconds before penetrating a few cm. Under this intrusion, Harry gave a little cry and tears slid down his cheeks

- I hurt Bill, I feel like you're tearing me

He's going to breathe calmly and concentrate on my caresses, he said, stroking his cock with his thumb before taking his penis fully in hand.

After a few moments the pain subsided and Harry relaxed gradually allowing Bill to gradually slip into him. Once his testicles were in contact with Harry's skin, he completely stopped moving, waiting for him to get used to it. When Harry moved slightly it was the signal! Bill started to move slowly so as not to hurt him and then the pace gradually accelerated

-Larger Bill ... stronger

- You're so good Harry, so narrow

Stopping for a moment, he placed Harry's legs on his shoulders to change the angle of entry and resumed pounding, sinking and retreating faster and faster for Harry's delight. In the room everything was just screaming, moaning and groans

-Wait for me Harry ... yes like that my love ... come now ... come

In a last BILL screaming by Harry, he squirts in long jets quickly followed by Bill who uttered a long cry of ecstasy.

He gently withdrew from Harry but panicked when he saw the light trickle of blood flowing from her husband's anus

- My love what I did, he murmured the tears rolling on his cheeks, I hurt you, you bleed ... sorry my love, sorry, I would never forgive myself, I do not should never have taken you so hard, especially the first time ... I'm a monster

He curled up at the end of the bed, continuing to cry and curse himself

Harry approached him and stroked his back to calm him down. When his breathing became more regular, Harry forced him to turn around and face him

-List me Bill Potter Weasley: I loved everything you did to me, I took pleasure. You made me cum and scream so hard that I could not scream for a week. And as for my buttocks, I feel almost nothing, at least when I do not move, and to take as much pleasure as tonight, I can assure you that I'm ready to start again very often even if I have to lie on my stomach the next day. So now calm down and come and take me in your arms.

Bill slowly straightened up and snuggled into Harry's arms, who gently passed his hand through his hair.

Finally, after a few cleaning spells, they fell asleep peacefully.

The next day was as Harry had planned: lying on his stomach. And to be forgiven Bill gave him a fabulous massage.

The week continued in the same atmosphere and the following Saturday, they were ready to go back to the burrow. For more safety Bill took Harry in his arms to guide Apparition. They landed at the burrow around noon and could see that the whole family was present.

The show might be interesting ...