Chapter9

A few days later, Harry lay on a bed in the infirmary while Mrs. Pomfrey examined her.

"All seems to be going for the better Harry. So, are you ready to see your child?

-Yes, we can go there. But tell me, do we know the sex of the baby?

"It's still a little early, Mr. Potter! By cons, I think that next time it will be possible.

-Okay. Can you let Bill and Severus enter? I would like them to see him at the same time as me.

-But of course! Get dressed while I pick them up.

A minute later, the two men were sitting next to Harry and watching a kind of television that the nurse had shown on which the fetus could be seen. After a few minutes, she said:

- Everything is perfectly in order young man! This child is developing quite normally!

-Thank you very much!

Then turning to his friend he added:

-So Sev, reassured? No twins or triplets in sight?

- This time! ... Whatever you would be able to have hidden one to make me a surprise!

-Promis, there is only one! And you know what? In two weeks, we will know if it's a girl or a boy!

-It's a boy! Replied Bill and Severus in heart.

-But to make you happy, we will still check my love next time, added Bill kissing him.

They finally took leave of the nurse and made an appointment with Severus for in two weeks so that he could be present for the ultrasound and that he could help them to settle in their new apartment.

Once back in the burrow, they both settled in the couch. Harry snuggled into the arms of her husband who fell asleep while he stroked her hair and finally woke up a few hours later as the dinner hour approached.

-Well slept my angel?

-Very well my heart but I'm getting hungry.

-Mam will serve the meal in a few minutes do not worry. Tell me, my angel, have you ever thought about names? Bill asked, gently caressing his stomach where they began to see a slight bulge.

-Well, if it's a girl ..., seeing Bill shake his head negatively he added: you never know after all ... think about Ginny!

-OK I'm silent but you'll see I'm right! So, in the highly improbable case where a girl was hugging, how would you like to call her?

-In fact, there are two names that I like very much: Anna and Alexandra.

-It's pretty pretty! For my part, I love the name Clara.

-Clara Anna Potter Weasley?

-I think it's perfect! But as I just told you, there is very little chance that we need it! Good for a boy, I really like Valerian.

-And what do you think of Sebastian Valerian Potter Weasley?

- I think it will be fine with our son!

-You agree to be called Sebastian?

-Of course! Why? Does this seem to surprise you?

-Euh, that is to say that I chose this name to thank his godfather for all that he did for me.

- I do not really see the relationship with Professor Snape?

-It's his middle name! He told me one day that he would have preferred to be called so rather than Severus ... but in my opinion Severus fits him much better! Harry said with a mischievous smile.