Chapter 4

~America's P.O.V~
This thing that's going on between Iv- No. Russia and I, is very concerning. I do not know what has pushed him to try to be with me again. I just can't trust him anymore. After what he did way back then, it was scary. I even vowed to never let him into my heart again because of what he has done. As the day before, he's walking up to me again. I sigh. "What do you want?" I ask. It may have sounded rude, but this is getting old. Why can't he take a hint? He asked me a very difficult question the other day. Truth be told.... I'm not sure how I feel about him. Everything has changed so much yet...I can't seem to put the past behind me. It's like a dark, scary monster. Every time I try to give Russia the benefit of the doubt, the monster engulfs my mind into a pit of pain and doubt.

"America please. This is very hard for me. I know you might not love me, but I need you. Please give me a chance. I promise I will never and I mean never hurt you again."

My heart feels...heavy. Hearing him literally beg me to come back into his welcoming arms...it just hurts. I shake my head. No, America. Get a hold of yourself. Russia messed up, and now he's paying the price for it. You can't change that.

"Leave me alone, Russia. Why can't you understand how badly you have hurt me? Don't you remember at all what you did? Remember the Baltics? My friend Lithuania. You hurt him badly. All because of your corrupted union."

"America!" Russia shouts. Everyone turns their heads towards us. They stare as if they have never heard shouting before. I look back at them and smile. "Nothing to worry about dudes! Go on with your business!" They stare for a few more seconds, then slowly turn their heads away. "America, please-"

I put my hand up. "I don't want to hear it anymore." With that, I walk off towards my brothers. I do not wish to listen to that Russian. He needs to learn when to give up. Just like back then...