Chapter 9

America. Oh my sweet America. Don't you know how much I love you? Don't you remember the time I was nursing you back to health when 9/11 happened? I cared for you a lot. That was the only time you let me cared for you. The others came to visit you in your home during your depression and relapses. I even stopped you from harming yourself in every way you could harm a person. You were grateful that I helped you, my dear. But after that... you barely talked to me. Did I really hurt you that much? I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

September 2nd, 1945. That date is so special. Even though it's today. Why? Because it's over! "Finally! It's over! We did it, Ivan!" I cheer. "I'm so happy! We made it! Are you happy, Ivan?"

"Of course, beloved. I'm glad we both survived this hell."

"Me too! I think we put everyone in their place. Let's find the others and celebrate!"

I thought I was honestly going to die in this war, but thanks to my dear Ivan, I actually had something to look forward to. I can't believe we actually won. Suck on that Axis! I wonder how the others are doing back home. I never told Ivan this, but, the whole Soviet Union thing is weird. I know that's his name now, but I don't like saying it at all. It just doesn't fit him. I'm still happy that Lithuania calls Ivan "Russia" instead of "The Soviet Union" like everyone else is doing. The Allies are saying Ivan is a very suspicious person, and that I should be careful.

I honestly have no idea what they're talking about. Ivan is a gentle soul. He wouldn't hurt anyone.