Chapter 6 : Trainee?

I got outside, walked to the bus stop, waited for the bus, and finally got in

*-

"Did she left already?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yeah, She just left Donghyuck dumbfounded." Jeno said.

"Tsk, I forgot to give her some money for her to buy her stuff." Jaehyun said letting out a sigh.

"Maybe she have some extra money?" Jeno said.

"I bet she gonna be fine" Taeyong said.

*-

Yes I do have some extra money.

I'm gonna be fine!

I finally got to my destination and got out of the bus.

Oh. Is that Jaemin's girlfriend? I thought.

Ugh. I cant even say 'his girlfriend'.

Should I call her?

Well we're not that close but...

Should I?

Nah.

*-

I walked through the entrance, let the guards check my bag, and walked to where I'm supposed to be.

I got to the store and bought everything I need for next week and paid the things I bought.

After that I walked outside going to a beverage stall and bought some lemonade for the guys.

I saw Hina again. Jaemins 'girl' 'friend'.

Hm?

She's with a boy.

Did they broke up?

*

Oh -She saw me.

I quickly waved at her and smiled.

She walked to me and left her boy friend?

"Yah, Why are you here? Are you spying on me?" She said coldly.

I smirked. " boyfriend?" I said while looking at her 'boy friend'.

"Do you care?" Hina said. "Jaemin is still mine. I can do whatever I want." She added and smirked while walking away.

*-

Does he know this?

She's just playing with his heart.

"How many boyfriends do you have? " I thought smirking.

How many more secrets do you have? I thought walking away, going to the bus stop.

*-

I waited for the bus to come I was thinking about Hina. Why is she doing this?

The bus came and I got inside heading to SM Ent. Bringing the lemonade with me.

The bus stopped signalling me that I reached my destination. I got out and looked at the building in front of me and it was huge!

As I came inside the staff greeted me.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Are you looking for someone?" The lady in the counter said.

"Uhm... yes! I am looking for NCT's practice room?" I said.

"May I know who you are?" The lady said.

"Uhm yes. I'm Jung Rihyun, Jaehyun's sister." I said.

"Oh! Welcome! Let me escort you to their practice room." The lady said.

"Thank you!" I said while giving her a smile.

"Here the door on the right." The lady said with a smile while walking away.

"Thanks" I smiled at her and nodded.

I got inside the practice room I saw them practicing their new MV Black on Black, I found a place to sit.

They didn't even notice me coming inside their practice room.

Wah.

They finished the dance I was clapping hard for them to notice me sitting on the back.

"Wag! Deabak! You guys are so coooool!" I said while giving their drinks.

"Oh yah! Since when did you got here?" Doyoung said wipping his sweat.

"Uhm maybe 2 minutes ago?" I said with a chuckle.

"Hyung! Do you have some extra towels?" Jisung asked Johnny.

"sorry i dont have." Johnny said while wipping his sweat with a towel.

"Jaemin hyung doesn't have one" Jisung said while asking the others for an extra towel.

Well I happened to have a small towel not so small but its fine.

I walked up to Jaemin fishing out my towel my heart was beating so fast like its gonna burst.

I leaned my hand to his direction.

"Here, Don't worry! I didn't use it." I said as I gave him a smile.

"No need" he said simply.

"Aniya! Gwenchana! You can take it-" I was cut off by him.

"Yah! I just said no need!! Can't you hear?!" He said completely in an annoyed tone.

I was taken back.

"Ugh you're so annoying!" He added.

My face completely turned pale. I was shaking, My hands were shaking, My legs were shaking.

"U-uh-m... sorry I didn't mean to annoy you" I said letting out a shaky breath.

"Yah jaemin. She was just giving you a towel you could've just took it." Jaehyun said coldly while looking at jaemin with a death glare.

"A-aniya oppa. Gwenchana... it's my fault. He said he didn't want it but I insisted and I annoyed him." I said while giving him a smile.

"I'm going now I just wanted to give you the drinks." I said while bowing to them.

"See you later." I added.

I walked out to the practice room my eyes were filled with tears and just holding it in.

"Uhm excuse me ma'am!" The lady a while ago said.

"I think you're really pretty and talented!" She added.

What the?

"And maybe think about being a trainee here?" She said while handing out a paper.

"Oh uhm. Yeah sure Ill think about it." I said with no expression and just bowed to the lady.

"Please comeback!" She added.

A:N
Well that was weird •_•