Chapter 39 : She's.

She's dying inside, she wants to think that it's a lie, why

that it's a lie, why

Staying at her room for like a day now, waiting for Jaemin to come and say sorry.

Of course, she'll forgive him.

Stepping out of her bed lazily, thinking about if she should go and take a bath or just lay on the floor and do nothing.

She wish someone would just go inside to their room and say, 'hey, im sorry.' Or even in the phone like 'hey call me back." You know?

She's been looking at to the window looking at her love, "I miss you." She mumbles to herself.

Jaemin, He's just having fun with himself.

Not even thinking about how his girlfriend is doing.

They didnt break up, Rihyun didnt want to break up, She loves him, she's scared to let him go.

Finally, A knock can be heard, her heart being so excited, she jump out of her bed once again, then laid to the floor.

"Rihyun-ah,"

Jaehyun.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Of course i am, i mean, we're just taking a break right?" She asks back to her brother, with scared eyes.

"I love him so much." She said. "Why is it so hard for me, my heart keeps breaking and breaking, i cant heal myself anymore." A sob left her cute lips.

"You need to go out." Jaehyun simply said.

"Was i too harsh? I just wanted to finally say something to him, you know? The feelings that I've been keeping." She said running her hand to her soft hair.

"Oppa ... i really dont want to lose him." She looks at her brother with tears in her eyes.

"I'm scared."

Jaehyun sighs, "I'm so sorry to say this but, i dont want him to be your boyfriend anymore."

He paused, "if he keeps hurting you like this, im so sorry but i dont like him to be your boyfriend."

Rihyun looks at him with a confused yet mad face.

"You're my sister, im tired seeing you cry like all the time, i want to see you happy."