Chapter 20 : Yoojung.

Yoojung is still hugging her, While she was doing that the other person was just standing there and not doing anything

Yoojung is still hugging her, While she was doing that the other person was just standing there and not doing anything. Her whole body was shivering in fear.

All she wanted was an ice cream but ended up getting all bruised up.

After some time the Yoojung finally let go of her.

But the other one wasn't moving at all.

All she did was stare.

Where?

At her Love.

All in her eyes were letting you see fear.

Her Love finally saw this side of her. She didn't want him to see her like this. It was her weakness.

Finally, consciousness took her in.

The other boys was about to go to her but she backed herself out. Signalling them not to go for another step.

Then she turned around ... and ran somewhere else.

Somwhere called Home.

Of course where else?

The dorm.

Once she was inside she locked herself in her room.

*-Meanwhile

The other boys was still there ... she left them with Yoojung.

Lucas was looking at Yoojung with a glare.

"Why did you do that?" Asked by the Tall man.

Yoojung... also didn't know why she did that. She was just keeping her head down.

All that left her mouth was ... "I'm sorry." She kept repeating it until her knees where on the floor on this daylight.

Mark being all gentleman. He held the girl's arm and help her stand up signalling her she doesn't need to kneel down.

Jisung.

Jisung is the only one who was worrying about Rihyun.

Of course ... Jaemin too

But Jisung's face is clearly showing that his really worried.

"Hyung... I'm gonna look for Rihyun." Jisung said while looking at the boys.