Chapter 35 : Princess.

A:N I'm sorry if it's a very short chapter but at least I updated something.

Getting ready for school, i picked up my bag, ready to step out of my room, as I step out I heard Jaehyun and Jungwoo talking

"Why didn't you tell me you have another rose?" Jungwoo said.

What? Who the hell is rose?

"Don't worry jack, I also have another Jack." Jungwoo said to Jaehyun, as Lucas came out of their room.

"Wha-?" Jaehyun was shocked to see Lucas.

Jungwoo hooking his arm to Lucas arm, "see? This is my jack." Jungwoo said as he dragged Lucas to the kitchen passing my room.

I walked to the living room seeing all the dreamies putting their shoes on.

Looking at myself through the big mirror, dusting invisible dusts off of my shoulders.

*-

"Hey," He says while he smiles sweetly, as he snakes his arm around Rihyun's waist.

"O-oh hey," Rihyun said as she gently try to get his arm off my waist.

But he keeps putting his arm back to Rihyun's waist.

What's up with my waist?

"Hyung," Jaemin says as he licks the side of his lips then clicks his tongue.

"You have your rose over there," Jaemin points to where Jungwoo was.

"Hey, relax, I was just playing with you," Lucas says as he hugs Rihyun tight making Jaemin more Jealous.

Rihyun knew what Lucas was up to, so she played along.

She hugged Lucas back while she rests her head to Lucas's neck, they tighten the hug, making them look like they're the ones who's in the relationship.

Jaemin was looking at them ready to punch the hell out of Lucas.

"Wahh, there's nothing burning but I already smell something burning here," Jaehyun said as he eyed Jaemin from head to toe.

"You guys have to go, or else you guys are going to be late," Sicheng says as he gathered us all and pushed us outside the door.

Lucas says goodbye to his Rose, while we wait for him outside.

"Hey," Rihyun said while she hops to get to Jaemin's side.