Chapter 27 : Hurt your Love.

"I'm- im so -so -sorry jisung ah

"I'm- im so -so -sorry jisung ah ... I didn't mean to hurt your feelings l-like that, I didn't mean too." I said as I try to walk to him with trembling hands.

But stopped half way, "I-i don't want our friendship to be ruined, but I- i just dont like you that way." I continued.

"Sure, I like Jaemin, and No matter how hard I try to get over him, i still cant." Looking straight at Jisung's eyes with shaky orbs and tears running down through my cheeks.

I'm scared to look at him.

I'm scared to look at My Love.

"I-if your mad at me ... " I paused. "You can hurt me, just -dont be mad at - Jaemin. " I looked down to the ground, playing with my fingers, I looked up to meet his eyed again, and said,

"Cause -I dont want y-your friendship to be ruined too."

Then I finally lost it, I ran up to my room.

Lucas tried to hold me back but I yanked my arm back.

I continued to ran up to my room, closing it and locking it, once I was inside, I leaned my back onto the door, holding both of my legs to my chest, crying everything out.

Crying is all I can do right now.

My pillow is my friend right now.

"im so sorry jisung-ah ... " I mumbled through my shaky breath.

"And now, everyone knows I like Jaemin."

"I hate it."

"Everyone's attention is gonna be on me."

I stood up, ran up to my bed, and screamed to my pillows.

I screamed everything out.

Loud cries can be heard throughout the room.

The sky is sad too.

*-living room.

"Jisung-ah! Why did you that?!" Taeyong said slapping Jisung's arm.

"She's a girl! She's my sister!! Did you even think if she would like that?!" Jaehyun said completely loosing his temper, punching a wall beside him.

"Gosh your embarrassing me!" Said by Jaehyun.

"If you confess something to the person you love, you dont hurt them!" Jaehyun continued.