Prologue

This is the trailer babes (:

And here is the prologue :D

Prologue

My heart is hurting so bad. My dream came true, what am I saying? My nightmare. My hands are shaking as my uncle drives me to the hospital.

"It will be okay Anna," he looks over at me with sad eyes. He knows what I been through, everything that happened these years have been hectic.

I lost many people, I can't lose more. Not them, please not them.

We arrive and I rush out running inside. Uncle Victor yells out for me as I ask the nurses at front where I could find them.

I make my way to the elevator as my uncle follows me.

"You need to calm down sweetheart, I called your mom she's on her way."

"Why?!! After everything she has done?! I don't want to see her," I huff as the elevator makes a stop to the sixth floor.

Everyone is there, crying their eyes out awaiting for the news.

A young girl around my age or a bit older is whispering to Anne. I frown but walk forward.

"What the hell is she doing here?" London glares my way.

"She has every right to be here okay?" Rachel spats at her.

"No! This is her fault!! It's all because of her!! Get out! No one wants you here!!" London yells at me as I can't help but cry.

I don't listen anymore, I just go back inside the elevator as it takes me down. It makes a stop at the third floor.

I look up slowly at the man in uniform. My eyes widen, and my heart pounds even more.

This can't be.

--

I know everyone is like wtf is going on? Haha it's the whole point to confuse you a bit :D you will have to read and find out, a lot happens before we get there ;) this is just a sneak peek.