Instagram Story

Guys I been obsessed with reading stories that involve the social media. And I feel like they are fun to write and such since they are short :)

I'm so excited to continue this story and many more ❤❤

If anyone is interested to be a part of this fill out this form :D

1. Your first and last name or however you want to be called

2. Your Instagram username; not your real one you can make it up have fun with it :)

3. Which celebrity do you want to play you as; someone that has a lot of pics too since it's Instagram

4. Which celebrity guy do you want to end up with?

5. Would you mind if you end up being the mean girl?

6. Will you read the story? If not what's the point in adding you :) (I just want to be fair in adding the ones that are really interested you know)

Comment on ...

» » HERE « «

I will only accept forms that are commented on the above word :) it's just so it's organized so I know who commented first.

I have in mind which guys will be included so here is the list of them :D and I want Harry to be a triplet so ...

Marcel Styles: (Taken by me :D) Nina Dobrev would be playing myself lol ;)

Harry Styles:

Edward Styles:

Niall Horan: (Taken) -diosa as Carla Flores. Cindy Kimberly will play her

Louis Tomlinson:

Liam Payne:

Zayn Malik:

Ross Lynch:

Cole Sprouse:

Dylan Sprouse:

Tom Holland:

Justin Bieber:

Shawn Mendes:

Ethan Dolan:

Grayson Dolan:

Dylan O'Brien:

Ashton Irwin: (Taken) Musicismybestfrand  as Rachel Horan (Niall's sister) Camila Mendes will play her

Luke Hemmings:

Calum Hood:

Michael Clifford:

Dave Franco:

Ansel Elgort:

Those are all the guys I have in mind :D You have to comment on here guys, I'll update this as soon as I get people interested. Once I have everyone in I'll work on it ;)

If your favorite guy is taken just mention two or three that you would want just in case :)

I love to include my readers always. I don't ask much from you guys I just ask that I get the support as I'm taking my time in adding you if you know what I mean.

I'll get working on the next update of Trouble Follows :)

I felt like promoting this new idea on here since this story gets more reads lol so let me know if you're interested.

This story will be written as soon as I get my girls :) and everything ready, I'll let you guys know on here of the process.

Enjoy Trouble Follows, a lot will be happening my loves ;)