Chapter: 45

Song for this Chapter: All I Think About Is You; Ansel Elgort

Chapter: 45

Tuesday; February 2, 2021

-Liam-

I pace back and forth in my room as I can't figure out how to talk to Alexa. I need to tell her how I feel before I explode. She's going to hate me and probably want to move out.

She can't feel the same way I do. She only felt sorry for me, ever since she found out what my father has done to me. How I became homeless in a matter of seconds. Everything I've been through since graduation, I almost got killed.

That would have been better.

Not sure why I survived if my life was going to be hell. I lost my mother and for sure I lost my father because that man that I lived with two years ago, was not my father. My father loved me, cared for me, he would never hurt me. But this one did.

I hear the door opening as I felt my heart jumping out of my chest. I rub my sweaty hands at the sides of my sweats. I smell my breathe through my hand before walking out.

"Hey!" Alexa smiles at me as she hangs her keys by the wall.

"Hey uh umm," I gulp as I put my hands inside my pockets.

"You okay?" She chuckles walking over with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm fine uh I think... umm listen uh I have something to s-say..."

"You do? What do you got?" She giggles and looks up at me. I don't say anything as I just stare down into her green eyes. "What is it Liam? Anyone else would have thought you were declaring your love to me," she laughs.

I bite my lip looking down embarrassed.

She then stops laughing as she frowns.

"Wait... are you?"

"Alexa uh look, I know you can't possibly like me. We are different and even though we been living together these years, I know I'm just a friend or just your roommate. But I started to grow feelings for you. I really like you and I wanted to get that out of my chest. I'm sorry. I understand if you hate me but I needed to let it go. If you want me out of here I'll go get my things and I'll—"

I'm interrupted by her lips against mine. I'm shocked as she kisses me. My hands slowly find their way down to her waist as I kiss her back. Her hands land on my chest as I kiss her more.

I can't help but blush as I slowly pull back.

"I like you too," she chuckles smiling shyly. I remember her being that mean cheerleader in high school, the one who started to do drugs all thanks to me since I was selling them. The one who hooked up with Savannah's uncle. The one who didn't care what others thought about her. The one that got her heart broken by Niall who preferred Jessica. But that was high school.

She changed so much through time, she's different and I like it.

She's even friends with Savannah, Rachel, Ash and London.

"You do?" I smile at her as she nods.

"Come on Li, you're hot," she laughs. "I just didn't want to be weird in telling you. And like you said, we are roommates and I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Besides, I'm not that straight forward. Guys are the ones to ask out the girl."