A Lost Heartfilia

Hello everyone so I'm updating every Friday like I said so yeah here it goes the next chapter!! Enjoy thanks for all support I've been getting ❤️

_______________Chapter 6: A Lost Heatfilia_______________

Natsu carried Lucy the whole entire way back to the guild. It took them about a day to arrive back at Fairy Tail and Lucy has not awoken. It made things even worse for them.

Erza and Gray rushed to open the doors of Fairy Tail. The guild faces went from happiness to sorrow. Mira was cleaning a dish, but when she saw Lucy unconscious she gasped and the dish was no longer in one piece. The guild stood in silence. What they all saw was the same Lucy in Natsu's arms. The guild didn't know how to react to this. But wait until they hear what has happend to their guild memeber.

"MIRA WHERE MASTER WE NEED HIM NOWW!!!" Erza says tearing up.

All Mira could do was point to where master was. As soon as she did Gray rushed up the steps and pulled the door open yelling "MASTER WE HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM!!" On the other hand, Natsu put Lucy in the infirmary and waited patiently for master. The whole guild crowded up the infirmary wanting to see if Lucy was alright.

After master makorov was aware of what the situation he went to see Natsu and Lucy with Gray and Erza following behind him. Master opened up the door and saw the room crowding innocent Lucy. "Children please I need space so please return downstairs. They all obeyed him and left the infirmary. Master saw the state Lucy was in. He had no choice but to call for Porlyusica.

Master spoke "Gray I need you and Juvia to go get Porlyusica Immediately !! Master then faced Erza "Erza I need your help here."

Gray nodded. He turned his back one moment and sighed. He quickly ran down the creeky steps and grabbed Juvias arm. Juvia didn't react to it though. She sees anger and frustration in Grays eyes, so juvia decided to stay quiet. But this was the first time Juvia wasn't in the mood to see Gray. Usually she's all crazy and obsessing over him but right now she wasn't.

The guild watched the two ice and water Mage leave the building. Juvia looked back at the guild for one second and saw Lucy's best friend levy crying in gajeel's arms. Juvia looked away because she didn't want to cry over Lucy. After all Lucy was her love rival.

At the moment Gray stopped and let go of Juvias arm. He looked at the sky and took a deep breath and faced juvia. Juvia just kept her eye on Gray. He them placed both cold hands on the water mages shoulders. He closed his eyes and spoke. "Juvia.........gray says opening up his eyes and stares into Juvias. "Matser asked us to go get Porlyusica. I'll tell you what happend later but right now we need to help our nakama." Juvia nodded. That was Grays cue to lead Juvia to porlyusicas.

The guild has never been this quiet before. Natsu sat next to Lucy. Never left her out of his sight. He had his head buried in his hands at the moment. A sudden warm tear went down his face. He laid his hand on top of Lucy's and said "Lucy don't leave me"

Gray and juvia arrived with Porlyusica. All three quickly ran to the infirmary.

Master sighed and spoke "children I need you all to leave....Natsu do not worry my child she's in safe hands" All three Mage began exiting the room.

"What has happend to the child." Porlyusica states.

"She went on a mission with the others only to be captured by that man Takuto. She was beaten almost to death and was forced to give up her memories. It was the only way to save her nakamas." Master says.

Porlyusica closed her eyes to speak once more. "What a brave soul. I'll see what it can do" while opening her spell book.

Master nodded and left the room. The guild all waited for Porlyusica to finish. Soon enough they became inpatient. The guild was also silent so silent you could here the clock ticking in motion.

Moments later Porlyusica came creeping down the steps for the whole guild to hear. She stopped and waited for what the guild had to say.

"Is she okay?" Natsu added

"Yes she's fine but resting" the entire guild was so glad to hear that.

"Listen I did all I can but I do not believe she will ever get her gain her memory back. There's a powerful barrier around her head that I cannot break" Porlyusica said

"But we can surround her with things that she might remember am I right" natsu said

Porlyusica sighed and walked away. Natsu went up to the infirmary to see Lucy one more. Natsu put his head down on the bed while his hands intertwined with hers.Once he did Lucy's soft hand began to twitch. Natsu looked up and stared at her closely. Her body began to move slightly and then her eyes fluttered open. Lucy sat up and looked around the room to see a man in pink hair yelling out 'Lucy's awake'

"EVERYONE LUCYS AWAKE" natsu ran back to Lucy and hugged her. "Lucy your awake." The guild crowded the infirmary.

Lucy screamed. "get off of me !! Who are you guys? Whose this lucy girl you keep talking about?"

Wendy walked up to Lucy with tears down her face and said "it's you" wendy was glad she did not go onto this mission but yet angry because she could of protected Lucy.

_______________________________________________________

Idk what happend but the part where it says Lucy don't leave me that paragraph and down was deleted I'm so angry because that was the best part but I remeber what I said so I tried to out it back to how it was so yeah UNTIL NEXTIME