Bloodcurdling Revenge

Chapter 12: Bloodcurdling Revenge

Lucy laid in the infirmary bed mumbling words in her sleep. No one was around her at the time to notice this. Her squirming in the bed, sweat dripping down her face almost wanting to scream in her sleep. She woke up and screamed a little making her breathe heavily in and out. She grabbed the top of her hair and pulled it slighty. Natsu came to her side. And this time it was only him.

"Lucy you okay?" He asked.

"Uh...yeah it was just a nightmare....a really bad nightmare.." Lucy began to cry in Natsu's arms. Natsu pulled her into a tight warm embrace and said "Lucy it's okay your alright" natsu says while rubbing Lucy's back.

Lucy stopped crying but stood in his embrace longer. She felt safe with him. Nastu began to pull back when Lucy shoved him close to her not wanting to let go. "Wait don't let got yet" nastu looked down and saw that Lucy was blushing. She looked cute when she did that. He kept in her embrace and didn't let go because you don't know how long she'll need it.

The next day at the fairy tail guild, Erza talked to gramps about going back to the place to where takuto was to redeem themselves. She wasn't going to let that man get away this time. "Master may I have your permission to go and dissolve this man once and for all" she states banging her hand on the table. Gramps stood there quietly. He cleared his throat and stood up high and strong addressing this to the entire guild.

"Everyone listen up! We are going to destroy that man once and for all for messing with our guild and nakama. "FAIRY TAIL IS AT WAR FOR THIS DAY AND FORWARD AND TILL KILLING SHALL BE NO MORE FROM THIS MAN!" Gramps preached loudly as the guild screams grew. "Quiet down my children we leave now I have a plan. Mirajane, Gajeel, Elfman, lisanna, and Levy shall take the fort from the right. Laxus and his team (you guys know lol freed etc) take the fort from the left Juvia, gray, Natsu, Erza, wenday and happ-"

"Master I'm coming too" Lucy stood strong and tall waiting for his answer.

"Lucy there are some battles you can and can't fight. Your ill my dear stay out for now"

"NO" I am not going to sit here and do nothing and worry about everyone else. It doesn't matter if I'm sick or ill I'd rather fight my heart out than sit here and do nothing. I'm sorry but I just have to. If these pains end up killing me then that's fine at least give me a chance to fight him and seek revenge on him." Lucy says proudly.

"My dear you sure have grown in the past few years I've had you. Alright I'll allow you to go. Nastu stand by her side at all times got it" Natsu nodded. "Alright it's settled then Natsu, Gray, Erza, wenday , Juvia, happy and Lucy take him and others down if needed. Natsu I believe in you"

"Happy lets go!"
"AYE SIRR"

The whole entire guild screamed and nodded as they were directed orders.

As the team natsu began to walk Lucy mumbles something under her breath that made her smile indeed. "Lushie was is it?" happy called out. "Happy it's nothing all I said was this is definitely a walk I'll remember" the whole team smiled even Juvia.

Moments later each teamed arrived at there destination that was ordered by the master. Team natsu hurried into the mysterious cave. Every step Lucy took into the cave was hell. Her head was spinning with pictures she doesn't remember at all of her being on the floor almost dying. She was going crazy. Natsu noticed and hurried to her side. Lucy fell to her knees both giants on her head and eyes wide.

"NATSU.... So many hurtful images! H-have I been here before?" There was silence.

"Natsu answer me!"

"Yes! Look we don't have time for this right now but we have to go in there"

"I can't! Every step I take it's hell. The pain is so much my head is ringing."

"Listen fight it! Your a fairy tail wizard your stronger than this.." Natsu grabbed Lucy and carried her on his back. She held onto his words and fought it with all her might.

Warren used his telepathic powers to communicate with everyone. Mainly for everyone to communicate with one another.

"Alright everyone this is it! This is where we fight!" Erza stated. Everyone began to charge as minions flew out in the direction of the faires.

"Erza! You guys keep going we got this!" Mira stated with a smirk. Team natsu continued inside.

"DEVIL TAKE OVER!" Mirajane was no longer that sweet and innocent person. Her entire look was different from what she usually wears. But that's what made her a strong Mage. Fighting every moment like it was her last. She floated up in mid air reaching for her black magic striking it at one of her opponents. Creating a large explosion causing more of them to release. Many ganged up on her but having the team members have her back. Elfman, Gajeel, Levy, and lisanna.

Each one taking them down one by one leaving no one alive.

The words that Natsu told Lucy kept repeating over and over in her head. "Lucy.....Lucy fight it no matter what. Fight the pain..." Lucy's vision became blurry. But she was still up and fighting only to see a flicker of power heading towards Gray.

"GRAY LOOK OUT!!" Lucy screams
"GRAY-sama" juvia places hands on her face. Gray noticed and dodged his magic.

"ICE MAKE SHIELD" a big block of solid ice surrounds him killing off the other enemy's magic. "Thanks Lucy I owe you one!" Gray saw Lucy's beat up smile and smirked. Juvia became angry. (Juvias mind thoughts) Does gray-sama actually love lucy!?! Was he trying to keep this secret from me!?! Thinking I won't find out!?! Does natsu know!?! She glares at Lucy and see the state she's in and stops and sighs looking at wenday who is terribly worried about Lucy.

Screams

Screams

Lucy's screams

Was all they heard.

She fell off Natsu's back onto her knees pulling on her blonde hair. Her eyes widen and turn into a dull color. She was going insane. She kept repeating "Come on lucy fight it" that's all you heard. Wenday carla and happy ran to her side comforting her. "Lucy..." "
Wenday I'm fine go!" The others were also focused on both Lucy's Health and trying to find where takutos was. His laugh soon echoed through his dungeon making the mages circle around Lucy.

His forked like tongue slithered in and out of his mouth as he laughed. "I see miss Lucy heartfilia is just fine" he states out of sarcasm. For a moment lucy stopped screaming. That was he said clicked in her mind but still couldn't remember not matter how hard she tried. She wobbles as she stands on her own two feet, as her face blackends. "YOU......you......you......took everything away from MEEEE!!" She attacks with her own two hands. Hitting him once in Takutos face making that man even angrier.

"WHY YOU LITTTL-" he says trying to punch Lucy in the face. Natsu stops him dead in his tracks grabbing a hold of his fist. His vains popping out of his boy indicating that Nastu is angry.

"YOU WILL NEVER LAY A HAND ON HER AGAIN.......Everyone on team natsu (juvia, gray, Erza, natsu,wenday, and natsu) all said at the same time " THIS IS OUR REVENGE! " they began to attack takuto taking turns hitting him with all they got! Carla got a horrible vision a vision so clear that it felt realistic, will it come true or will team natsu change the fate?

----------------------------------------------

MINNNAAAA GOMEN!!! Man school has gotten in the way of everything I was planning on doing and updating stories but I just can't school is too much for me so I'm doing the best I can and yeah I'm probably gonna update again Saturday stay tooned!!!