The First day of school

Y/n's  pov

Ok im just going to say most of the time it will be Y/n's pov ok just telling you and it's going to be only one character for a Pov in each chapter. Also this is my second story and my first lemon story hope you enjoy it.

"I just woke up to my alarm clock going crazy and waking me up very loudly and chaotically i didn't want to get up but then i remembered her".

Flashback
???: Hi are you lost? someone asked.

Y/n: Yes do you think you could help me, if you can give me directions to the highschool that would be great.

???: sure follow me, Oh and my name is Rias' Gremory. she said.

Rias: There it is here is the highschool. 

Y/n: Goodbye maybe we'll run into each other again sometime in the future! I said as i waved goodbye.

She ran up to me and kissed my cheek it was a quick peck but it was nice.

Rias: well bye i have to go.

Y/n: Bye Rias. I Said back. Whispers. I might see you again in 2 years". i said to myself sadly.

End Of Flashback

Y/n: thoughts. Well it's been forever and i finally moved back, now that im older i can see her again i can't wait to see her again if she's still here".Hmm oh this looks promising i knocked on a door that had a sign next to it that read occult research club. I recognize that Pressence, but i can't put my finger on it, i said. The door opens and the person i see is the same person from 2 years ago. Hi it's been a while hasn't it. You said. After you said that you saw tears streaming down her face. Hey Rias are you okay. You said.

Rias: Y/n is that really you!! Well i think so im not sure is it me hmmm. You say trying to cheer her up.

She hugs really tight so tight that you couldn't breathe and she was smashing your head in her breasts. Moan. um maybe she hugged you so hard it felt like groping her breasts. You thought to yourself.

She stopped hugging you and you both were a blushing mess. Once you both stopped blushing and fixed your hair a little bit she brought you inside  to see Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, and 2 other people one blonde one brownish colored hair.

As i was thinking they took the chance to jump on me and cuddle on the floor, witch i didn't realize until a few minutes after hitting the ground i moaned because Koneko was on my stomach looking at me then she noticed why i moaned.

she screamed and Apolligized after realizing that she accidentally rubbed your dick.

Akeno started biting your neck to try and claim you but Rias slapped Akeno before she did the last bite so that she couldn't claim you.

Rias took you to her office to explain everything. She talked about how it was mating season for Fallen Angels. Oh so that's why she did that... I wasn't expecting to almost be claimed by Akeno right as i see you all again.

Rias: Yeah me too she asks to go to your house so she followed you after saying to everyone that you will catch up when we get back.

Once you get to your house you are asked if you can take her to your room so you did and she Immidatly pushes you on the bed. And strips naked and uses her magic to get rid of your clothes and they pop up on the floor.

Y/n: HOLD ON WERE GOING A LITTLE TO FAST DONT YOU THINK BECAUSE IM STILL A VIRGIN!!! You yelled.

Rias: No i need you to take my virginity please.

Y/n: Why. you asked.

Rias: Because im being forced to marry someone. Oh ok fine go right ahead Rias. Oh thank you Y/n!!!

( Oh by the way in this story she asks you to have sex not issei and you agree because you love her and you did want this )

As she starts to rub your dick and you grope her breast and you both moan loudly until she starts to suck on your dick then you grope both breasts and you feel that your about to cum so you let go.

Y/n: IM ABOUT TO AHHH!!!

As she stops from hearing this.

Rias: your not aloud to cum yet okay. She. says seductively.

Y/n: Oh come on. You say, as your crotch starts to hurt from not cumming and getting harder then you see her getting ready to ride you as your eyes widen from the pleasure of your dick entering her tight clit and it being so warm and wet,
you almost yelled from the pleasure but kept it in so no one would here and she moans so beautifully that it makes your dick even harder and she felt it get harder.

Rias:
OOOOHHHHH Y/N!!! She yelled as you both cum and your not virgins anymore.

Y/n: Well we should probably take a shower. You said. You reallized she couldn't move her legs.

Rias: Just give me a sec. Rias said. Crawling up to your neck and starts biting you so that she has claimed you to be hers and that no one can take you. I love you Rias Gremory.

Rias: I love you Y/n L/n. You both said at the same time. Well let's get in the shower.

Y/n: yeah let's. As you both got in the shower and washed each others backs and once you both got out you dried off and went to sleep as Rias cuddled with you. You both drift off to sleep.

when you wake up you are greeted with Koneko on your chest and Akeno on your other arm.

You slowly move Koneko and Akeno off of you so you can make breakfast for the three.

Once you got to the kitchen you started making omelettes once you finished you heard the girls walk out
So you serve them some food. You think to yourself, There so cute when they eat.

I hope you enjoy your food. You said. Mmmm! The three girls said in unison.

Akeno: That's so good it turns me on! Akeno said. As you blush. You are like a tomato That turns me on even more ohhhhh. She said. You blush an even darker red.

Rias: AKENO STOP!!!  Rias yelled.

Akeno: What you have issei why can't i have Y/n. Akeno said.

Rias: Because go smell him. Rias said.

Akeno:  WHAT YOU DON'T SMELL LIKE A VIRGIN ANYMORE!!! Is that why i can't have him because you claimed him and had sex to, well that doesn't matter i can have him to you know! Akeno said.

Oh a cliffhanger I wonder what will happen next between Akeno and Rias find out on the drum roll please, NEXT CHAPTER. There might be a lemon in each chapter tell if you want a lemon in each chapter or not I'll leave it to you to vote on. Oh and im gonna be going off if the story line and then maybe take a massive turn I'll leave that to vote as well i hope you enjoyed this. Will not do the school thing yet this just leads to the school part which is on the next chapter.