I am a King Piece part 2

How about you Rias? You asked. What? You want me to be in your peerage? She said. Well yeah, why not? Well I guess if I join your peerage my peerage will join you to. Ill do it! She yelled. You will?  You asked. Of course I will, I love you y/n so I'll join your peerage, km sure everything else would like to join your peerage as well. Well ok.

Blah blah blah timeskip Rias and peerage in your peerage

so now that your in my peerage rias what do you want to do? Whatever you say obviously. She said. Your not my slave you know that Rias. You said. Yeah I know y/n but I don't know what we should do. Here how about we go to a restaurant for the celebration of you joining my peerage Rias,  now where should we go I don't know maybe, Izakaya, Sounds like a good place you want to go their Rias? You asked. Yeah sounds good y/n let's go! Rias said enthusiastically. Let's go then Rias. You said.

Timeskip

We get to Izakaya the waitor takes us to our seats I get fried noodles and she gets fried rice. So you excited to get back so we can have some more fun Rias cause I think I have a idea on what you want Rias. You said. A-are you sure y-you know what I want Y-y/n?  She said blushing.

Time skip

We're back home Rias are you ready? You asked. Y-yes y/n I'm ready. Ok then let's go to our room. You said. You both walked to your room when you get in the room, you push her on the bed and strip her naked. You take your clothes off and toss them to the side. You start fucking her breasts and it feels so good. You cum right on her face and it's kinda hot. Y-y/n are we gonna? Rias asked. only if you want to Rias. You said while smiling. O-ok let's do it y/n I know this isn't my first time but I'm still nervous. Rias said. She sits up pushes you down and gets on you. Wow what a view. You said. She started blushing while lowering herself onto you. Ahhh she moaned loudly. Ah your so tight Rias, you feel so good. You were watching while she was going up and down while moaning and blushing. When you both came she collapsed on you asleep and you cover her with the blankets and you lay down next to her and slowly drift off to sleep.

To be continued

Sorry for taking so long to post again I've been a little busy with school and stuff you know it's kinda hard doing both anyways j hope you enjoy this one it's been awhile since I posted a longer-ish one like this anyway I'm just trying to make longer chapters it's a little hard trying to get back into the swing of things I thought I had discontinued this story but I decided to bring it back anyways I have to work on the next chapter love you guys