might be pregnant

I didn't feel like making the exploration part of it so I'll tell you this they found out where they were and found who Kidnapped them and killed her cause she was a stray devil blah blah blah went to the ORC so that's what happened if you guys want I can update the last chapter of what I just told you and you can read that again

Y/n pov

So you might be pregnant and you won't be able to go to school unless there's some sort of spell or magic or pill or something that will get rid of the baby. Y/n said to her. Yep I'm probably gonna have a baby in like a year or so. Akeno said. I'M NOT READY TO BE A FATHER WERE STILL IN SCHOOL FOR FUCK SAKE!!! you yelled. AKENO HOW ARE YOU NOT FREAKING OUT!!! Probably cause I love it when you freak out its hot. She said. Ok fine but how are we gonna tell Rias about this. We aren't Y/n not yet at least ok. Ok Akeno but it doesn't feel right not telling her about it. Yeah I know what you mean but we don't really have a choice she'll flip out if we do. Yeah Akeno I guess your right but what are we gonna say i think we've been gone awhile. Maybe a day or two. Akeno said. Crap well we need to get to her she could be really worried. Yeah or maybe she's sleeping in your bed. Akeno said. Yeah sounds like her. You said. Hey were home Akeno. Well that's good we both need to take a shower. She said. Yeah we do we both smell like sex. You said. We grabbed some towels and got in the shower.

To Be Continued

So do you guys want her to be pregnant or not tell me in the comments Also I worked hard ish to get this out so I hope you enjoyed this chapter of my fanfic
Love you guys thank you