Helping Penny |2|

The clown looked at you, completely amused. He didn't know why but you were admirable. He smiled, his two bunny like teeth showing. You stared at his smile. It looked kinda... nice. He got up, his much taller body towering over your much smaller and fragile one. He grimaced, eyes slowly turning orange. "They are group called 'Losers club'. His English was a bit broken but it didn't bother you. You looked out the window. You'd need a plan. You looked up at Pennywise suddenly, the clown staring back at you with his blue eyes intently. You jumped up from your seat and slammed your fist on the table. Even it was surprised slightly. "Do you have a home? Or a base of some sort? I might have an idea!" The clown stared at you for a moment. He debated whether or not to bring you down into the sewers. But even if he didn't want to admit it...he couldn't win against those kids on his own. And his hunger grew every single day, so he needed something! His lips slowly curled itself up into a blood curling smile. "Yess I doo~" he said, his voice, as if it was twitching. You gulped. Now you felt kind of nervous. Pennywise seemed to sense it. He sniffed the air. He couldn't find ANY fear, but he could tell you were nervous. He chuckled. "Let's go~" he said, and just walked straight through the door. You followed him. It was around 6a.m. so there weren't any people outside just yet. You walked and walked, until you reached an old dirty road. Next to it were a few trees, and you followed Penny over the barricade at the side of the road. You followed him down to a stoney path that lead along a river. You had moved here around 5months ago but you've never been around this place before. Something about it seemed familiar to you tho. This made the nervousness go away as quickly as it came. As it reached the entrance of the sewers, you stopped. As if frozen, you stared in horror at the big tunnel info front of you. Pennywise stopped to turn and look at you. He began to question human behavior again, as suddenly your eyes fell onto his. He stared back at you with a blank, emotionless expression. You suddenly stormed inside the tunnel, with a stiff expression on. He tilted his head, and followed you. As in a daze, you followed your gut. The feeling of deja Vu became stronger stronger. You turned right then right, then left. Without realizing knowing where you were going, you finally reached a metal door. It's red colour was almost shining in the dim tunnels. You walked to it and swung it open. It was pretty old gave a blood curling screech sound from it. You stepped down into the huge Auditorium like room. Your daze stopped, and you sat down, holding your head. Had you been here before? Why was all of this so... familiar? A big clothed hand landed on your arm. You looked up. It was Penny. He smiled devilishly at you. He sat down opposite you cross-legged. He studied your features curiously. "How did you geT here?" He asked you, tilting his head in an unnatural way. You stared at him. "I don't know...I just..knew" you answered, much to his dissatisfaction. He growled, and walked over to the middle of the room. You looked up and only now noticed the HUGE pile of junk in the middle of the room. Before it was a small, dimly lit stage. He was walking to it, picking something up from the ground and pulling it behind him to the stage. He sat down and you heard crunching sounds. As if bones were breaking. You focused your gaze on what Penny was feasting on. It was a kid... You suddenly felt a little sick to the stomach. But you didn't feel like throwing up. You felt weird. You slowly walked over to him, fixated on something. Penny looked up, his eyes widening a bit. In this billion of years he had lived, he never once seen a human curiously walk over to a creature who's munching on one of their kind. He liked how you were different. He watched you, seeing how your eyes were fixated on one thing, not moving away, not even blinking. For a second, the clown could see a flash of yellowness wash over your (e/c) eyes. He was really ammused. You were a box of surprises. And he wanted to be the one to open you. You got on your hands and knees, and were now right before the corpse. His intestines were ripped out and gone, so was his right arm and leg. The boys head was still untouched. You stared intently at it, your eyes getting more and more yellow by the second. Pennywise started to laugh, an insane laugh. He looked at you. "SweeTie, wanna biTe?" He asked you, not expecting an answer. He thought you had gone insane the second you saw him eat a human child. To his shock, you nodded slowly. You opened your mouth, and his laughter died down. Little fangs started to sprout, and your saliva started running down, out of the corner of your mouth. You crawled even closer, and looked around. There it was! You spotted them! Your hand immediately latched onto the boys eyes. You ripped them out and sat back, leaning your head back, and lowering one eye into your gaping mouth. Your eyes closed, as you devoured it, feeling extacy wash all over your body the moment it hit your taste buds. Suddenly you felt fabric brush over your sheeck and you looked back at the clown. His face was right in front of you, and his cheeks looked kinda...pink? Drool was dripping from his mouth, and he looked at you with hungry yellow eyes. You tilted your head a little, and closed your eyes a moment, sniffing the air. You could sense a faint fragnance coming from the clown. You opened your eyes again and Penny was stroking your cheek with one of his gloved hands. You looked at him confused. At the moment you were't fully sane, acting on instinct. He stared at the top of your head, then into your eyes. You watched him, as he suddenly stroked your head. You felt something strange, as he continued to pet you...until you felt a tingling sensation run through your body. "Purrrr~" You gave a purring sound from you, and opened your eyes in shock. He smiled at you and didn't stop petting your ney ears. You had a pair of cat ears on top f your head. And you felt as something was swaying behind you. It was your tail. You smiled at Penny. "W...what is this?" You asked him. He grinned at you, showing a few of his sharp teeth. "You're al-so an el-drich!" He hummed, and you stared at him in disbelieve. He continued to speak. "We meT before, (y/n)..."