Helping you |8|

⚠Contains smut (16+)⚠
Out of the forest stepped no other than the clown. You suddenly felt incredibly happy. You ran into his arms and hugged him tightly. "I missed you!" You shouted at him and he chuckled deeply. "I never left you" he said and you looked up at him. He looked into your eyes and turned into one of the men that had monitored your room. Your eyes widened.
-flashback Pennywise Pov-
I was in the room, watching y/n from behind the glass. I could see she noticed that there was a room behind the mirror. She stared at us, and the guy next to me got nervous. I spoke up. "Don't worry, it's impossible for her to see us." I reassured him, and after a while of watching the monitors and watching her, that Lenard guy stood up and walked over to the door with papers in his hand. He walked into her room and sat down opposite her. I listened to their conversation, and held back a chuckle. She was adorable. After she had freaked Lenard out, he came back and told her that dinner would arrive in a few hours. I smiled. Hours seemed to pass by until dinner came. Nowz only me and Lenard were left in the room. I looked at the tray of food and grimaced. It smelled disgusting. I never understood how humans could eat things like this. As it was put before her, she also grimaced. She stared at the mirror and walked over. She then suddenly cut her cheek and wrote onto the glass. I smiled, but tried to hide it. Lenard gulped. He grabbed the phone, and not long afterwards the speaker spoke up. It asked her for what food she wanted. At her answer, I almost had to laugh, but couldn't not to blow my cover. Y/n walked over to the bed after a while and lay down, regulating her breathing, making it seem like she fell asleep. I looked over to the blonde. "Hey, I'll go to the boss, give him the report." I said and he nodded. He gave me the papers and I walked out of the room. On the way back, I saw the other guy who had been in the room previously go into the bathroom. I followed him with a wicked smile. After a while blood splattered onto the door and I walked out with bloodied clothes and a blood smeared mouth. I grinned as I approached the bosses office. I swung the door open, and before he could react, I swung my claws at him. I ripped out his throat, laughing maniacally. I enjoyed it a ton! Then, I searched for the exit keys. I finally found them after almost and hour it seemed like. I rushed to the exit, and wanted to open it. But the key didn't fit. I cursed. I wanted to destroy it, but knew that'd make way too much noise. I made my way back to her chamber, as I heard the alarm. Everything went red, and only now did I notice the open chamber door. I rushed over, and saw how she was gone. There were a few blood splatters everywhere. I turned around. When did she escape? I was proud. And amused. She was really smart. I walked along the hallways, following her scent. Suddenly, a group of men in Black uniforms rushed by me to the exit. I sighed. She really was a tough girl. I heard shouts and yells, and after a few minutes a loud bang echoed in the facility. I ran to the door and saw how she had burst through it. I smiled and rushed into the woods after her.
-flashback over"
You stared at him wide eyed. "So...you were there the whole time?" He nodded and you chuckled. "I'd never leave my sugar alone!" He said and you kissed his lips tenderly. He grinned and grabbed onto your hips, pulling you closer to him. You pressed your body against his, and he pulled you backwards. Suddenly, your back was pressed against a tree, and Penny's hands grabbed onto your neck slightly. He continued to kiss you, this time a bit rougher. You moaned, and his other hand traveled downwards to your stomach. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and he started stroking your tight. You let out another moan, and the grip on your neck suddenly grew stronger. You felt how it blocked the air from your lungs and you started to choke. He didn't seem to care, so he continued to stroke your inner tight, as he slowly unbuckled your pants. You started to move around, feeling uncomfortable in his grip, but he continued, following his lust. Suddenly, you kicked him into his stomach, and he let go of you, grunting. "What was that for y/n?!" He asked, annoyed. But as soon as he looked at you trying to breathe, his eyes turned into a soft blue, and he went over to you worried. "What is it?" He asked, and you coughed. "Y-you were choking me. At first it was good, but then I almost suffocated." You said and he sighed. He picked you up, and kissed your forehead. "I'm sorry...I got carried away... Even if you can't die from that, I don't wanna hurt my little sugar~" he said and you nodded. You felt tired, and a wave of sleepiness washed over you. Penny continued to carry you towards the town, which you only guessed was Derry. You started to loose your senses as exhaustion made you pass out.