Helping you |6|

27years later...Your Pov

You slowly blinked. Your eyes felt incredibly heavy. As they opened, dim light entered your pupils. You stirred a bit, and someone groaned. You felt a pair of arms around you. Your back was against something soft. You slowly turned around. It was Penny. You smiled michevously. The clown's eyes slowly opened, and a pair of sky blue eyes looked back at you. You chuckled. "Morning Penny~" you smiled and he grinned as he tightened his grip around you. He pulled you closer to him and kissed your forehead. "Hiya Y/N!" He greeted and loosened his grip as you got up slowly. You stretched a bit and yawned, your little fangs showing. You had your tail and your ears. They twitched a little and you continued to stretch, bending all the way backwards, your hands touching the ground. You snapped back up and shook your body. "I feel incredibly refreshed!" You chimed and Penny chuckled. "Me too Sugar~" he said as he got up too. You looked up at the ceiling. It was sunrise. You smiled a wicked smile. You looked at Pennywise, your eyes slowly turning orange. He nodded. The two of you made your way over to the floating kids. There weren't many left. But the ones that were, was the clown's old enemies. Some were already eaten, but Stanley, Bev and Ben were still left. You grinned as you pulled Bev's cold body down. You started ripping off some limbs and feasted joyfully. Penny did the same with Ben. As you finished, a strange noise caught your inhuman ears. They twitched at the unfamiliar sound. It was like a machine of some sorts coming toward the wall. The whole auditorium was shaking by the vibration it gave off. Penny stood in front of you, protectively. Suddenly, one of the cement walls bursted open, and a weird machine like vehicle stopped in front of them. Men dressed in black uniforms exited the thing, and pointed their weapons at them. You growled, and so did Pennywise. His claws came forth and his many sharp teeth showed. Who the hell was disturbing their feast?! Penny looked at their eyes. They were nervous. He licked his lips. Without a word, he attacked one of them and shots could be heard. But they didn't hurt him. He ripped off his head and threw it to one of the other. You flashed your razor sharp fangs and claws. Your tail stood up, being on guard. Your ears twitched at every movement of the men. You then looked one of them in the eyes. He was also nervous, having never encountered such a creature as you. You grinned which made him a little bit scared. Sweat was running down his back and you could smell the deliciousness of his flesh. Your eyes turned completely orange as you jumped at him. Screams. Then silence. The man was down. Pretty easy, you thought. You licked his neck before biting into it, a blood curling crunching sound bouncing off the walls of the sewers. The remaining men stared at you in shock, and you looked up at them. But before you could do anything, a sharp pain brought you back from your joy. You looked at your side. There, stuck in your flesh, was a bullet. It made you feel sick, and somehow sleepy. You tried to keep your eyes open. You looked over to Penny. He was...gone?! You started to panick. Had they taken him too? You didn't have time to theorize, because you blacked out completely..............You groaned. You ripped your eyes open, and sat up. You remembered what had happened. You looked around. Was...this some kind of facility? You were in a white walled room. You laid on a plain white bed. Everything was white. You groaned some more. You looked to your right, and noticed that the whole wall was made out of a mirror. You glared at it. Your vision made you realize that there were people sitting behind it. You grinned. You got up and noticed that you were chained to the bed with your foot. You shook your head and kicked a little. You felt how it was impossible for the thin metal to keep you in place. You smiled. You'd use that. But not yet. You looked around the room behind the mirror. There were monitors, and three males sitting behind what seemed to be controls. You smiled at one of them and he jumped a little. "Don't worry, it's impossible for her to see us" one of them mumbled. Your cat ears twitched. You could hear them very well. You chuckled. The man on the right turned around and walked to the side of the room. Suddenly, the door to your room opened. You looked at him. He walked up to you, distant enough, so you "couldn't" reach him thanks to the chain. You stared at him, looking right into his head. You saw him as a dad. He was with a little girl. She looked to be around 12years old. He was happy, smiling and laughing. The next thing you saw was him, standing at a grave. The name Elizabeth Stones was engraved into it. He had tears in his eyes. You licked your lips. You had your prey. "I'm Lenard. And you are?" He said and you chuckled. "I'm Elizabeth~" you said in a cheerful tone. He stopped. You looked at him, acting confused. "What is it Lenny?" You used a girlish voice. You looked like a 14years old, so it wasn't too weird for you to act like that. He stared at you for a while before continuing. "I... I'm here to ask you a few questions." He said and tried to avoid eye contact. But you could read his mind anyway. You sat down, behaving well. "Hm ok!" You said and he sat down in a chair opposite you. He started asking you questions and you answered them innocently.

 He started asking you questions and you answered them innocently

"My name's Elizabeth Stones~"
His gaze shifted uncomfortably.
"I'm from Derry!"
You smiled at him innocently.
"That's where I live~"
He wrote something down on the papers in his hand. At the next answer he looked shocked.
"He's my boyfriend. We're Soul mates~"
He looked at you for a moment before writing some more onto the paper.
Before he could ask the last one, you shook your head. "What is it?" He asked a bit uneasily. You stopped and looked at him. "I'm not. The answer is no" you said and he wrote on his paper yet again. "T-thank you for answering. Dinner will be served in a few hours." He said and got up. He left the chair against one of the corners, you being unable to get it, since you were chained to the bed. You sighed and waved at him. "Bye bye~" you were an innocent little girl. At least so was your appearance. You waited until your food was served. It was some kind of soup and bread. You sniffed it and cought, getting sick from the disgusting smell it gave off. You looked over to the mirror, and saw how only two of them were left. They watched you, and you sighed. You walked over to the mirror. You stared at them and they started feeling uneasy. You then cut your cheek with your sharp nail, and started writing onto the mirror. This is disgusting! You grimaced, looking back at the tray of food. Then, looked back at the men. They stared at the word. You wrote it backwards, so they could read it. One of them gulped. You got closer and mouthed Flesh. The younger male grabbed a phone and spoke into it. You sighed. You went back to bed and sat down. Suddenly, the speaker in the upper corner of the room spoke up. "What do you want to eat?" It was a simple question. But not a simple answer. You grinned at the mirror. "Human flesh" you simply said, as if it was the most normal thing on the whole world. "We can't give you that" the voice spoke back. You closed your eyes and laughed. You would get your meal. And you knew just how to get it, as you thought about Lenard.