Helping us |17|

...Shit...your eyes turned back from red to blue and you let your ears drop. You slowly shifted back. At least as much as you could. Your paws, ears and tail were still there. Only that now your tail was a bit longer. Your long tail shifted over the ground, watching the two boys impatiently. Suddenly, before you guys could even exchange a word, howls could be heard in the distance. Nathan suddenly got nervous. "A horde of wolves.." Darren muttered, his tail slightly in between his legs. You looked in the direction of the sound. You could make out 5 wolves from the sound of it. You got in position, waiting for them to reach you. Nathan walked next to you, slowly, carefully getting onto all fours. The wolves arrived, and just as they came into view both of you leapt forward. You were excited. Your body transformed back into the beast, as an overpowering feeling of bloodlust crept up into your mind. Your saliva was running down your mouth as you leapt onto a wolf. Your eyes turned red, your slit pupils seemingly pulsating. As you attacked one of them, another jumped on you, clawing and biting at your shoulder. You didn't feel any pain. In fact, adrenaline overflew inside you. You ripped the wolf apart, ignoring the wolf's fangs in your shoulder. As you finished one, you started jumping at another one. The second wolf jumped onto you, making it harder for you to move. But you still ignored it. Suddenly, pain shot through your body and you howled. One of the wolves had bit your neck, and now dirty red was visible on your white fur. Nathan finally finished a wolf, and watched you in horror. He couldn't do anything. He wasn't strong enough to take on three wolves at once. Suddenly, a deep growl could be heard next to you. You looked over, and your breath stopped for a second. There it was. The wolf who you saw at the mansion. You were so taken aback, the next thing you noticed was him jumping onto the wolves. With one bite he bit through one's neck. Then the next one. The last one squealed, about to run away as he bit into it's stomach. It winced in pain and he ripped out the flesh that covered the area. The big chunk of meat fell to the ground, and the wolf laid there, breathing heavily. He growled one last time, before turning your way. His dirty white fur was covered in blood from the fight. You blinked at him, but.. couldn't say anything. All you noticed was how everything started to blur in and out, Nathan shouting at you and suddenly you were out cold.
-Time skip-
You groaned. You had a pounding headache. You wanted to get up, but...something prevented you from doing so. You blinked, opening your eyes. Something didn't feel right. You were chained up in a dark room. And your body...It was still beastly. You tried to get up, but someone rushed to your side as your legs couldn't hold your weight. You fell into the arms of the person and groaned again. "It's okay. Are you feeling better?"You looked up. It was Nathan. He looked at you with worry in his eyes. You wanted to speak, but didn't even know if you could in this state. So you kept quiet. He sighed as you tugged at the chain softly. "Sorry it was...necessary. When we tried to treat your wounds, you were trashing around with your claws, and almost hurt us. You wouldn't let anyone touch you until.." He was cut off as the door opened and someone stepped in. It was..You didn't know who it was, but something about him seemed oddly familiar to you. he was a beast, just like the others. But still something was odd. He had white fur, a red nose and piercing baby blue eyes. Both sides of his mouth were ripped up to his ears. You stared at him for the longest time before snapping out of it. You closed your eyes and started to feel the fur decrease, so was your body. It went back to it's original size. Your beastly appendages still remained. You sighed. You were bandaged up in various places. Especially your neck area hurt a lot. The newcomer walked over to you, and you shifted a bit under his gaze. Nathan got up and headed towards the door. "I'll...leave you be. He'll explain everything you need to know." He said and shut the door behind him leaving you, yet again in the dark with a strangely familiar stranger. He crouched down in front of you, observing your wounds before looking back into your eyes. You suddenly saw a mental image before you. It was your beloved clown. Could it be?! You stared at him, yearning for a sign. And you got it. His eyes changed to a yellow shine, only for a second. But you catched it. Immediately, you jumped into his arms almost knocking him over. He wrapped his arms around you, holding you close. "Penny! I missed you! You don't even know how bad it was without you!" You shouted at him and he silenced you by pressing his lips against yours. "I missed you too sugar~" he said and you felt tears form at the corner of your eyes. You buried your face into his chest, feeling the tears overflow.