Chapter 11

Leo and I drag on the fight. At some point we had both lost our swords and are now fake fighting using fists. The rogues find fights among ourselves to be ones of power. They won't interrupt us.

"Leo I still have my real weapons on me. I need us to get more over there. Then I whistle for Ace and we fight them off. Go warn the headmaster what is happening. There are only ten. I need you to make sure someone goes." I whisper as fast as I can.

"Okay I will make sure someone goes but I am going to be helping you fight." He answers. I nod and we take our fight over near the rogues. Suddenly I whistle and threw myself at them. My real twin swords are drawn. 

Ace has come running and is knocking them down. I fight my way through them only knocking them out. Leo, the instructor, and about three other students are helping me fight. The others have all gone to raise the alarm.

A rouge sneaks up behind Leo and jumps on him knocking him to the ground. I finish knocking out the wolf in front of me and hurry to help him. The human rogue is knocked out in minutes but if I had been a few seconds later Leo would be dead. 

I help him up. There are only about three left here. We take them down quickly. "Mrs. Jones I am going to go to the First Years. I need to make sure they are safe. Leo can come with me." I say. "Yes hurry child. We are not the only ones in danger if they take the Academy and all the young Alpha's in it." She rushes out. I get on Ace and Leo gets on after me.

Ace only allowed it as he knows how important it is that we make it there. Once we are on Ace takes off like a lightning bolt. "Ace drill four." I whisper to him. I stand on his back. "Leo hold on I am going to be getting flung." I call behind me. Leo holds onto Ace's back. 

Suddenly Ace rears and I go soaring to the practice field that the First Years are in. The wolves are already charging. I do a quick flip to soften the landing and rush out towards the rogues. Tom and Ken have all the kids behind them and are ready to fight about 12 rogues in wolf form. 

Holding nothing back I sprint as fast as I can the rest of the way. Ace arrives about a minute later with Leo. We turn to face our attackers. "Stand down now rogues." I snarl out after I did a quick check to make sure everyone is alright. 

"Never. We are taking this Academy and all of you kids." The only rogue in human form growls back. He shifts and leads the attack. Waiting by Ace for the rogues to reach us I pull my swords back out again. 

Then they are on us. With a battle cry that my pack uses I leap forward. My swords become a deadly swirl. I am only knocking out though. Tom, Kim, Leo, and Ace are all helping but when we were getting down to the last five rogues they all came at us at once. 

We all went at them. My rogue was out in seconds. I look around and find Tom passed out on the floor. His condition must have got to him. That is when I hear a scream. I look around and find all but two of the rogues knocked out.

The both of them are holding Leah and Alvaro hostage. Nothing can happen to those two. Not on my watch. "Put down your swords and let us leave. Otherwise these two are going to get it." The male rogue said. 

Slowly I put down my sword and took a step forward. The male rogue moves the sword on Alvaro's neck. "You don't want to do that. Since I am going to be offering you a place in my pack." I say slowly.

These two have good hearts. They don't want to be rogues and a rogue alpha commanded them to do this attack. At least that is what my instincts are saying. They both look taken back. Everyone is looking at me like I am insane.

"Are you serious?" The girl whispers. "Yes I am. You two would make great additions to my pack." I say. "What pack are you from?" The male said. I shake my head. "I will inform you of that but no one else at this academy can know." I say kindly. 

These two are going to make very good additions to the pack. "Can you please lower your swords so that we may talk?" I ask. The girl does but the boy is still a little jumpy. "I give you my word nothing will happen to you or your mate. Not while I protect you." I say.

He lowers his sword. Alvaro kicks him and runs behind me. Leah sprints over to me. I spin and hit Alvaro on top of his head. Not too hard. "Don't harm my pack mates." I say in a deadly tone. He nods. Alvaro is strong just untrained. 

I walk over to them and lead them to my room with Leah close behind. "Leah can you please guard the door? I know they are supposed to be soundproof but I don't trust the headmaster. Ace is guarding the stable door." I say to her.

We walk in. "Go ahead and sit on the bed if you wish." I say. The girl sits but the boy keeps himself planted between me and his mate. "Now I need to know your names." I say. "I am Ally and this is my mate, Jake." Ally tells me.

"Well I am the Alpha to be of the Moonbeam pack. My name is Shadow. Now do you still wish to join my pack?" I ask them. They look at each other and then glance down at Ally's stomach. So that is the reason. 

"We do." Jake said. I nod. I walk over and the three of us hold hands. "I soon to be Alpha Shadow of the Moonbeam pack welcome you Ally and Jake as my pack mates. Do you promise to follow pack law and protect the pack to the best of your abilities?" I say.

"We do" They answer in harmony and just like that they are in my pack. "Now you are going to feel a pull to the pack lands. Follow it. Before you go I need to write a few quick letters. If you would be so kind as to give them to the alpha?" I say. Ally nods.

So as quickly as I can I write to Mason and Max. They both get there own letters and I explain the whole thing to each of them. I go into a little more detail for Mason but they will both get the gist of it.

"There give this one to Alpha Max and give this one to a warrior named Mason. Say they are from Shadow and they will understand." I tell them handing the letters to Ally. She nods and takes them. I then let them out through the stables and they are off.

Slowly I open the door and Leah and Alvaro fall in. "How much did you two hear?" I ask slowly. I knew that they would be listening but I don't know how much they heard. "Enough. We can't be friends anymore. I can't be friends with someone from the Moonbeam Pack." Alvaro almost whimpers out.

"What is wrong with my pack?" I ask. I don't understand. We would be great friends but now he is pushing me away because of the pack I am in? "Because I am going to be the next Alpha of the Sunbeam pack." He says walking away. 

I am so surprised that I find myself chasing after him. We need to talk. Before neither of us knew the other's pack and we got along. Maybe we can end this feud of the packs. If we could that would be great but I don't know if we will be able to.

A/N

Word Count: 1380

So that is the next chapter. I already have some of the next written up. The next chapter shouldn't take to long. Hope everyone liked it.