Intro/Scare Of Losing You

Seijūrō Akashi thought POV

Half a year went by since that terrible day had happen. Yet I'm still haunted by that sight I saw that day. The day my little brother Tetsuya had almost died.

He's been doing better after he was released from the hospital. I kepted my deal with father, like he's been keeping his part up.

Sadly Tetsuya will be living with Kise Ryouta for now on. Sonce my little brother choice a school whoch is closer to Ryouta school. I tryed to convicted him to let me go with him. But he wouldn't allow it since he wanted to try and moved on.

That I couldn't stop…

Well good thing father got them a house. A very safe house that'll mostly keep our little Tetsuya safe. Father also got Atsushi a house to. He try to say no but we wouldn't allow it. After all Atsushi will keep an eye on Tetsuya for us when we both end up busy.

Tetsuya still sees a therapist twice a week. He dare try to denied going at first but we have our ways in making him go.

It's call mailkshakes!

After everything, we all know that Tetsuya still loves that bastard Daiki. But Ryouta had seem to made his way into Tetsuya heart.

That's a good thing!

Today the day that my little baby brother goes to Seirin High. I really do wish that he'll do okay there by himself.

Okay okay…

I may had send an old friend of ours to the same school without Tetsuya knowing. I just want what's best for him and make sure that he's safe.

Please be okay little...

I can't lose you again…

Never again…