Two Bestfriends Plus A Mystery

Haizaki Thought/POV

I walked into my new bedroom for who knows how long. I threw my suitcases onto the bed.

"Maybe Kise and I could somewhat be friends." I quickly shut the door then walked over to start unpacking.

I went to put my cloths away first before putting away my personal things aways. After I unpack everything I noicted a box in the corner of the room.

I walked over towords the box then kneel down to open it.

"Looks like I don't have to buy any school stuff." I was happy to see a uniform in there that was the right size.

I went close the box since I didn't feel like getting things ready for tomrrow just yet. I look over at my suit cases knowing I should put them in my closet. I stood up and went to close then when I saw a two pictures frames. I couldn't help but laugh.

I grabbed both of them to put right on my nightstand next to my bed. The frame on the left was a picture of just Kuroko and I, when we were in middle school. The frame on the right was a picture of us two plus a third person.

Our third best friend.

I sat down on my bed staring at the picture with a frowned.

That picture was from first grade. Miracles think that Kuroko may be my one and only true friend. But back them I had two. That was till he had to move away so now I only have one true friend.

Well till he ever shows up again.

I wonder if the danm devil knows about him yet. Even if he does I'm sure trouble will show up as a surpise. After all I'm a surpise for Kuroko.

Can't wait to see his face when we meet once again.

I soon started to hear a familiar cried coming from down stairs.

"Shut up! I'm trying to unpack! And where Kuroko!" I yelled knowing he doesn't know I had already unpacked everything.

I soon started to hear him cry louder along with his whined about losing his phone. I stood up and ooen my bedroom door. "Kise I swear that I'll beat you up!"

"So mean!" I growled but slammed the door. I quickly pull my cell from my pocket and click on a name I haven't click on in forever.

"Hello?"

"They didn't tell you but I'm living at the house with you and crybaby. I'm also going to your school. So come back home so we could talk before school tomrrow. Also Kise won't stop crying since he lost his phone somehow. I'll see you soon."

I started to get worry when I got no responds. "Hey you okay?"

"Yes!"

I couldn't but laugh till I heard the call drop. "Rude," I pocket my phone then turn to face the frame again.

I really do wish we can see him again. People thought I was the bad boy but I not like third. That was the nickname I gave him which he hated but got me back. He also loved basketball but he didn't play fair.

No he known for his foul and underhanded play.

"Shōgo!"

I turn away to walk out of my room to head down stairs. At the bottom of the stairs was Kuroko standing there with tears down his face.

"Your brother called me and told me to come here. Belived or not the danm bastard even apologized to me. But I'm glad he told me to come here. Now I can see my best friend again."

I slowing walk down and held my arms out.

"Oh come on, where's my hug?" I was soon tackle onto the steps.

"I'm so happy to have you back!"

"Same here," I held him in my arm.

I saw Kise watching near by holding his phone that's no longer missing. I know he's taking pictures. He's lucky I'm busy but later I'm so getting that phone.

Just you wait Kise! I live here Now and not going anywhere!

???? Thought/POV

I was walking back home after going to the store for some snacks for my teammates that thought it'll be fun to have a sleepover on a school night. At my place which is no where close to the school! It's not like I wanted to move.

But with the one phone call, I had no choice.

I was passing by when I saw someone playing basketball by themselves.

"So I don't know if I said it. But I'm Taiga Kagami and I'll like to get you more as your friend."

I froze in my steps thinking the kid talking to me but saw that he was standing infront of an empty bench.

"Tetsuya Kuroko, and I'll be your friend as long as you don't betray me."

I almost drop the bag of snack. I quickly look over not hearing anything else being said.

That's when I saw him. My old dear friend who looks older but not well. I tighter my girp on the bag.

I watch as my old friend answer the phone. But saw tears and quickly realize who he was talking to.

"Looks like his brother wants both us to be a surprise. I'm glad we'll all meet again." I smiled at the thought before walking away.

Soon, we'll be there to fix what damage was cause and those stupid old teammates of his.

Most of all hurt that ass who hurt my dear friend...