Coach and The Creep?

Riko Aida POV

"Come with me real fast." I saw everyone giving me a questioning look. "The rest of you listen to your captan." With that we left so we could talk one on one.

I took Kuroko to the locker room office. "Show me your arms." I demand.

Kuroko nodded his head as he pull both his long sleeves up. All I saw were tons of old scars none were new which was good.

"You'll be changing in here with the door lock alone. Just now that I must check your arms every single day. You must tell me when you go see your thrapist."

"Yes Coach,"

"Now is that all I need to know."

"No Coach,"

"Good now welcome to the team!"

Kuroko POV

"Eh?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Don't I have to do try out first?

"You're from the generation miracles."

I frowned a little before putting back my emotionless mask on.

"I don't want a fast pass Coach."

"To be honest you and others have already been first pick. Plus you have no say otherwise I could not put you in the team." Riko said with a wink.

"Thanks Coach!"

Please don't be an evil Coach like brother was an evil Captain.

Somewhere in Rakuzan High-

"I felt if my brother call me evil again."

-Back at Seirin High

Kagami POV

After the Coach left with Tetsuya Kuroko. Everyone went to over to Junpei Hyūga our Caption to go over everything. Like how many days we have to come for tryouts and what time they were. Also when they'll let other knows who made it and who didn't.

After that we were allow to leave. I soon only saw the Coach but no Phantom.

I wanted to talk to him but I guess tomorrow I'll try talking to him. I made my way over to this cool burger place.

I place my order of 20 burgers with large fries and a drink. I found an empty table which was near the back right next to the window. Once I sat down I felt this go down my back.

I felt as if I wasn't alone…

"Domo,"

I froze at the voice for a few seconds before looking around. But I saw nothing.

"Taiga Kagami,"

I jump out of my seat it to find others looking at me. I quickly got back into my seat to stare across from me. I swear I'm hearing a voice, that was till I saw a blue blur. Which soon turn into a person.

That person was The Phantom himself.

"So you know me name?" I ask as I unwrapped my burger trying to act normal.

"Are you trying to pretend that I didn't just scare You?"

Dann him!"

"Answer my danm question!" I growled at him before bitting into my burger.

"I tend to look around and listen to things more then other do."

"Why?" I ask as I noicted he was sipping on a large drink which I think was a milkshake.

"Reasons,"

Well that explains so much.

"But I do want to know why you kept staring at me earlier. I'm guessing you know who I am?"

"Yes since I did research on you and the rest of the generation miracles."

"Creepy," I arch a brow to that.

Did he just call me creepy?

"You think we're the best?"

"I'm not the only one who does."

"I know but I don't think we are."

"Why is that?"

I saw the hurt in his eyes as he seem to put down his drink. He was staring down at his wrist.

The Phantom vanshied at the end of third year.

Could it be that-

"Stop staring at me!"

I jump back a little in my seat. I didn't think he would raise his voice like that at me.

"I have to go."

Before I could do anything. It was to late. He was always gone at this point.

"Danm him…"

He must had got mad at me for staring at his wrist. That means their Ace really did do something to him.

But what?