the rift

The whole day we didn't talk to each other ..we were locked in our own rooms..what a great start for a vacation ..I thought to myself ....

Finally I decided to break the ice .I got up and went to mom's room

I slightly knocked on the door before opening it...

Mom are you awake? ..I asked softly...

Yes baby come in ...she said..her voice was hoarse which I thing is because of  crying whole day..

I went near her ..hugged her and kissed her forehead..to calm her down

Mom...I didn't mean to hurt Gemma ..I stated

I know baby...but Harry u have to let go of the past baby..let go of the bad memories that haunt you...u need to forgive some people...I can't see my kids fighting because of us ... She said sobbing loudly ..

Mom...mom ...pls calm down please don't cry  I said hugging her tightly...

I am trying  to forgive him but I am just not able to do that..he has that bad impact on.my life ..I said now myself on the verge of the tears..

Please take care of Gemma...Harry...pls take care of my baby..she loves you so much ..pls don't loose her ..she said hugging me once again..

Mom..look at me ...I said cupping her face...no matter how far we are but whenever she will need me I will.always be by her side like a rock and will protect her I....promise..

She just touched her forehead against mine and nodded..

We stayed like that for a good 5 minutes

Mom..we have to leave tommorow...get ur bags packed

She moved a little from me and started to behave a little odd..

Mom..are u okay?? I asked

Baby ..don't get me wrong..but I jst can't come this time...she said hesitantly

What...?? I said shocked

After all that what happened today I don't think it will be fair on my part to go on a family vacation ..when my daughter  here is  completely heartbroken.. she explained

Mom..you are unbelievable..you care about your daughter but what about me ...what about my happiness...I planned this vacation and was  waiting for it for so long..

I-I k- know honey...and I promise we will go when things will sort out a A bit.. but right now I am not on a mood for vacation..

I laughed loudly..u know what mom forget it .now I got it ..all u think about is your daughter and your husband..there is no place for me in your heart..

You will not care even if I am dead ..

Harrrrryy.....she shouted at me loudly...

Congratulations to u  I am  leaving  u to live ur life happily  with ur abusive husband and darling daughter ...All the best ...u ppl belong to each other

Harrrry..baby please ..don't do this to me  ...if you want we will go to India together but pls ..don't say like this...

It's too late mom.....I said and  quickly went to my room ignoring the pleas and request of my mom...

I packed my bags quickly and took my car keys from the key hooks and  started proceeding downwards...

Harry where are you going..? my mom asked  shocked and panicked

Why does it  even matter to you mom ..have you called Gemma ..is she okay ??...I asked  in a sarcastic way ..

Harry baby I am sorry..I really am..just wait for me ..let me pack my things and we can go together  she said trying to stop me

I didn't listen to any of her pleas or cries...I was more than hurt and I needed to stay away from her for her and my sake..so I  straight way got in my car and drove away...