blessing

Harry's pov

I finally took my revenge and I kept my promise to myself by completely finishing Naina's life . I thought that I will feel happy about this but I didn't feel even a ounce of happiness . Her foundations were mine now , she had nothing left with her , I made everything mine but I still felt that I didnt gained anything from it ...it has been 3months since I revealed the truth to her , our divorce was still in process , the news of our divorce spread like wildfire and soon it was all over the tabloids ..

I didn't hear a word from her , I don't even know where she is and to be honest it freaks me out a bit ..I wanted her complete break down but deep inside my heart I still hoped that she was okay wherever she was. .maybe she didn't loved me but I loved her immensly and some point of time or maybe maybe i still do..I don't know but now I would not allow this fucked up thoughts conquer me again and fuck me up .

I continued my touring , the lads seemed to be a little distant from me after the divorce news as they don't call me that frequently as they did earlier ..mom And Gemma too were behaving as if I was a stranger ..but I don't get why on Earth would they support a girl whom they barely know from past couple of years rather than me who they have spent a lifetime with..anyways I was trying to get back to my normal style with my fans and my music..

Naina's POV

I was watching Harry's concert on TV , he looked so happy and energetic as if nothing happened my eyes were full of tears as I try to control myself

Mom snatched remote from my eyes and looked at me sternly

How many times I have to tell you not to watch his shows ?. She asked clearly pissed

Look what he does to you ..she said gesturing towards my eyes that I know would be swollen and red by now.

I couldn't hold on and burst out crying loudly there ...she quickly sat beside me and hugged me tightly

Shhh....naina..it's okay darling ..just relax ...she said running hands through my hairs

How could he do this mom...how could he....and look how happy he is after killing me ...i mumbled against her shoulder

I know...sweetheart I know..but you need to stay strong okay...we raised you that way...you can't give up..okay..she said wiping my tears ..

I nodded while she kissed my forehead .

Now go and rest a bit while I prepare dinner , I'm sure this little human in here would be really hungry ..she said touching my stomach making me let out a wet chuckle

That's like my girl...now go she said patting my shoulder

I got to my room , washed my face and sat on on my comfy bed ..I smiled thinking about what mom said

My little human..I ran my hands over my newly forming baby bump

3 months ago I thought that I lost everything , I had no reason to live so I decided to end my life rather than becoming a big joke in front of people , a deep cut by a razor blade felt nothing in comparison to the pain that was endured upon me earlier , I mentally prayed to God he should grant me death but when I opened my eyes in a strong disinfectant smelling room I felt that even god betrayed me .

The doctors told me that I was not going to take one life but two and that's when we came to know about this life that was growing inside me ...it really felt like God has given me a reason to live ..my baby was indeed a blessing for me . Mom dad was not so happy about it and wanted me to get an abortion and start a new life but I stood against it , no way I'm was going to allow them to take my only hope in life ...