what the hell!!

Harry pov

She walked away...I knew she would walk away but I still took that  bloody chance of proposing her and putting our friendship at stake ..why I had to hurry..our friendship was getting stronger day by day...we were getting comfortable with each other ..I should have let things develop own their own rather than forcing it ..god I'm such an asshole..I should have taken it slowly..

Things will never be the same between us now... that awkwardness will come back to our relationship that vanished  during these days ...thanks to my stupidity

Even if I wanted to confess my feelings to her..i.could have simply done that.,..but no I kissed her..actually I tried to control but just couldn't do it  after seeing her beautiful face and those fruity lips..

She will not forgive me for.kissing her without her permission because no 1-she is a girl  and no 2- she is an Indian girl..Indian girls are not so open about such things...these things are very big deal for them

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...I messed it this time....and I messed it really bad .. 

I looked at the decorations once again..how excited I was and this is how it went ..I ordered a beautiful pineapple  cake just in case  she said yes..and planned beautiful dinner ..but all went in vein..

I felt rejected..Harry styles is rejected by a girl..I'm not rejected but the way she walked away I am sure her answer is no..i payed the bill and the people gave me a sympathetic look as if they knew what happened ..

I walked out.. got in my own car that was booked by me for my Indian tour in which my bodyguard used to travel these days because I travelled with Naina in her car..though her car was little but still was more comfortable than mine .

Naina's pov

I came home ..i knocked on the door and as soon as angel opened it I just ran into my room and shut my room

Naina ? What's the matter.r u okay ..angel asked banging on my door

Yeah...I am.fine .just give me.
some time alone I'll tell you everything afterwards.
.
Are you sure ur okay? She asked

I just hummed in response and I heard steps  going away from my room

I just went to washroom and opened the shower letting the water fall all over my  body..

How can Harry propose.me..
Does he mean what he said or it's just a timepass for him..of course  it's a timepass ..why the hell on Earth will he choose me when he can have any girl..he is in a pool surrounded by beautiful mermaids why will he come for a small fish..no it's just time pass for him ..he kissed me ..it's his  lust and not love  and once he will go back to London I'm sure he will not look back and even will not recognize me ..he is using me to eradicate his loneliness...and I will not allow him to use me...he don't love me and I don't love him ...and since my work is done and he has endorsed our foundation and.my sponsers are on cloud 9 that's it..now I don't need him..I will maintain distance from such a Playboy ..I said before coming back to reality ..

I changed in my nightsuit and went downstairs ... on the dinner table told angel everything about proposal..
She freaked out completely and it took so much effort from me to  bring her back.to the reality ...I also told her about my decision of not talking to him anymore and she understood it..