The gateway to heart

Naina's pov

I called him and he was really  nice on the phone..no where near around the Harry that I met the first day ...he was pretty nervous though..I mean he sounded nervous..I don't know if he really was or pretending to be nervous ...a guy who dances and do stupid activities in a crowd of million  girls obviously won't get nervous around me..
But I was really nervous...I knew what to ask him but how to ask him was a big question mark..

I can't just simply say that hey will you be the ambassador of my foundation... obviously .it will sound creepy and girls and generally girls like me don't ask boys like hey....wanna go out ?? So ..basically it was a difficult situation..

But fortunately Harry came to my rescue and asked me out so..I was pretty much proud about my saved dignity ...

I was waiting for an opportunity to talk to him so no way I would denied his offer..I agreed to meet him in India gate ..but then he asked me something that again put me on thinking...he asked me to come alone..why was he asking that...I hesitated to reply..I didn't want to.meet him alone but as I said..no way I would have denied his offer ..so I agreed anyway...no.i just hope things turn out well...

Harry's  pov

Whole night I was searching In  Google about tips on how to impress an Indian women and when I my eyes opened I found phone still in my hand ..I looked for the time in it and it showed 8:oo and I have a date-kam-meeting today at 10:30

I quickly got up and got ready in my favourite saint Laurent black shirt with white checks on it and black jeans..

I got at of my hotel room  and as usual interacted with fans a bit before driving towards the gateway of India ..

I knew there would be fans and paps all around and we will not be able to talk freely..so I told.my bodyguards to make sure that no one bothers us..

I reached the destination and got out of the car
.the fans screaming and running towards.me.along with the paps.
But as ordered.earlier
The bodyguards took control of the situation. I kept searching for her and finally i saw what I wanted to see..

She was sitting in a bench and as soon as she saw me waved towards me with the most beautiful smile..

I quickly approached towards her ..

Hii..I said smiling at her..

Hello..she said  with a wide smile

How long have you been here ...?I asked here while taking a seat beside her.

Just 1O  minutes ..she said

I nodded
and then there was dead silence between both of us
We both were thinking of what to say next ..finally after 5 minutes

" I " we both said in unison .and.laughed at each other..

You go first ..I said

Want to see the place ..? She asked ..

Yeah sure ... I said although I already  visited this place once...

We both got up and started walking ..

On the way..she was telling me all about this place...it's historical significance and all...though I have heard it already I didn't feel board instead I was enjoying it..it  felt so good to see her speak,the way her expressions were changing when she said something sad about it to when she was saying something good about it..

This place felt 100 times more good this time than last time..her presence had this much significance..

When she was finally over with her guide duties..we finally went to have some ice creams..she decided for.chocolate flavour and I chosed a mixed flavoured one... she  said something to the shopkeeper in Hindi...though I didn't understand  it..I thought it was cute...

We took a seat again on one of the bench

So why did you call? She asked munching on the ice cream

I thought you wanted to say something...I replied with a smile

She nodded smiling back..actually yes..you know we have a foundation known as goodwill foundation and we have 3NGOs under it..I manage all the three of them..she said

I nodded...encouraging her to continue..

We are basically concerned for  the malnourished children and old age people who do.not have food and shelter ..we provide them with them..we basically take care of them....she said

Ohhhh wow...that's really good I said smiling

Yeah thank you..so we were looking for some popular face who can endorse our foundation ..u know to attract people who are willing  to donate in some trustworthy foundation ..she said

I see...I said..

So then we heard about your visit to India so we thought  no one can be better for such noble things but you ..she said looking at me

And what made you think so.. ?I asked  with a smirk

Combination of things ....ur kind ,ur an international icon,ur handsome...u have a good image..an-i cutt her sentence mid way

Am I ? I said looking deep  into her eyes..

She became.nervous and broke the eye contact  and looked down at her fingers...

Yeah of course ..she said looking back up..

I smiled we'll thank u Ms Naina ..I will soon.let you know my decision on it ..I said..

Thank.you so much Mr styles..she said and got up.

Why did she got up so early ..i.wanted to.sit for some.more time and wanted to look at her beauty...

I stoodup

It was nice meeting you Mr style
.. she said extending her hand

Same here ...I said accepting it and shaking it ..

Ok see you ..she said

With that she walked away..and I just stood there for some time watching her...and as she disappeared I also made my way back to my car ...and went back to the hotel..