zayn !!

Naina's pov

The whole month Harry and I toured to different places ..Delhi ,Goa Lucknow ...and yes we were never hidden from the paps ..they were always behind us taking our photos and the next day we were on the newspapers ,social.media sites with hashtags and people even had a name for us ..Narry ...though Harry was very mad at them for following us I really liked their attention ..it gave more popularity to my foundation ...

Harry and I always stayed in the same hotel.but different rooms obviously ...

Currently I was getting ready for our outing in Manali when I heard sudden knock at the door...I quickly took one last look of myself in mirror and went to open the door ..

As I opened the door , the sight in front of me terrified me completely .,.Harry with blood shot eyes ...his hair messy and he was getting very restless

Harry ?.what's wrong I asked pulling him inside ..

He didn't answer ..he was just crying with his head in his hands ..he sat down on the floor.and was crying loudly ..

Harr-y...baby what's wrong..? Harry you are scaring me ....pls tell me what's going on ...I said sitting down along with him...and pulling him into hug .

Har-yyyyyyyy...I yelled again ..look at me I said ...what happened I asked cupping his face ..

He engulfed me into a big hug and cried on my shoulders...I tried to soothe him by massaging his back...

Za-y.-yn.. he said in between the sobs ..

Zayn what baby..I asked still.in the same position massaging his back...

Za-yyn ....is gone Naina ...he left us...he bloody died....he screamed ....and sobbed loudly ..

I released Harry from the hug and looked at him with shock..

What????h-ow?

Car accident ...he said

Oh my God...I said hugging him tightly...he was completely broken ....I have never seen him like this ...seeing a cheerful and happy boy in such a condition was not easy ..I wanted to cry loudly along with him But I controlled myself because I have to look after Harry ..I needed to be his support..

Harry...baby..we need to go to zayn's house...I said wiping away his tears..

No..no...I can't do that...I can't see him laid in a coffin...no....I'll not go..he said in a scared tone

Harry u were his best friend ..you have to give him a last goodbye...u have to be there for him and his family ..

He looked at me with and simply nodded..

Harry was in no state to do anything ...he was just lying on the bed staring at ceiling...

I booked tickets ...informed my parents , angel and my office that Im going to UK

with Harry...

Harry didn't talk in the whole flight...he was just laying his head on the seat with his eyes closed and continuous tears falling from it..I took his hands in mine and kissed it...I didn't know why I was so concerned for Harry ....but right now my main priority was to make Harry feel better...even if I don't love him..he is my friend...and I have to look after him..

We reached Bradford ...the paps here were more dangerous than those back in India..they were screaming our name...they were pushing us...and what not..even in such scenarios they can't be kind enough to leave us alone...

We reached zayns house...it was overcrowded with people...I saw a women looking in our direction continuously but I didn't mind..I just stood there with Harry ..

I saw Louis and Niall standing on the other side.. they were a mess...

The funeral processions were over..and whole time Harry just stood there like a statue..poor baby...he didn't have anything left inside himself to take out...

I saw that everyone of the 1d group maintained distance with each other..none of them trying to comfort each other but rather ignoring ...

The same women whom I saw staring at me earlier approached in my direction...

You must be Naina ...she said slightly smiling at me..

Yeah...i replied having no.clue of who she was .

I'm Annie Harry's mom...she said

Ohh...nice to meet you Mrs Annie...i said smiling nervously

Nice to meet you too sweetheart..you are just like what Harry said a perfect blend of simplicity and beauty .

I smiled slightly ..

where's Harry ? She asked glancing all around me.

Yeah ..he was not feeling well so I asked him to just rest a bit in the guest room..

She nodded...Naina ..thank you for being there for him..it's really a difficult time for him

I will Mrs Annie..he is.my boyfriend..I said back..

You are truly a gem..my son was right ..he found a gem..

I smiled .

So where are you going to stay..?
She asked.

I don't know....maybe in a hotel..i replied..

Oh stop it..you are my son's girlfriend ..you can stay at our house..she said

But..I was about to say when she interuppted.

No...you are staying with us and that's it ...

I laughed at her sweetness and nodded in agreement

After the procession Harry and me along with his mother flew to London.

Harry didn't uttered a word throughout our journey...he didn't try to hold my hand..he didn't try to save me from paps..he ignored his mother's question..all he was doing was looking outside the window..that's it ...