Part x 1

Third Person's Pov:

Village:

Morning light shyly peaked inside a warm cozy room. Small breathy snores could be heard from the body layed on the small bed.

"Jungkook wakeup! Its morning already." a feminine voice called off from the other side of the room.

"I am up." the boy sat on his bed with his messy hair , popping in every direction.

He slowly stood up as his eyes wandered around the room , only to stop at the hanging clock.

"Oh no , its 7 already. I will be late. What if Mrs Wang fires me." the boy mumered to himself , frightened because he was late.

The boy rushed towards bathroom and quickly took of his night clothes. He stand below the shower . He quickly turned the faucet on , as the cold water clashed with his white skin.

Once he was done showering , he quickly came to his room and picked up some light clothes as it was the summer season in the outskirts of the village.

The small boy walked towards his kitchen , where he found his sister in law cooking breakfast.

"Jisoo Noona , is the food ready" Jungkook asked as he stood beside her.

"Aish! Jungkook why are you so annoying. I told you to wake up early so you can help me in kitchen but when will you ever listen. You know I am pregnant so it is difficult for me to work in this condition." the women angrily scolded the boy who lowered his head.

"I-I am sorry noona" the boy apologised as took the plates and utensils to set on the table.

"Good Morning Jungkook and Jisoo" a man about twenty-five said as he sat on the chair.

"Good morning hyung" Jungkook said as he placed the egg dish on the table.

"Good morning dear" Jisoo said as she came towards the table and placed the bacon on it and kissed her husband's cheek.

"Jungkook you shouldn't let your noona do the work in this condition" Jinyoung said.

"I am sorry hyung" Jungkook mumbled as he placed the kettle on the stove.