Part x 4

Village:

Third Person's Pov:

Jungkook rushed inside his small house, fear engulfing him.His eyes got a view that he wished he never had to saw, in front of him was his brother and his wife , standing there with their suitcases. His brother was in a thick black coat that he used when he visited places a far from home and Jisoo was wearing her long overcoat that she rarely wore.

"Jungkook you are again late. Where were you?" Jinyoung asked as he sat on one of the kitchen table chairs.

"Hyung , I was working because Mrs Wang have a party tomorrow at her house" Jungkook replied as his eyes wandered around , sadness visible in his eyes.

"Well me and Jisoo are leaving to Busan , sorry I couldn't tell you about this but yesterday my friend from the city found me a job in Busan." Jinyoung said as he stood up and approached Jungkook who now had tears in his eyes.

"You now have to live alone Jungkook , me and your brother will leave and hopefully it's better for our child's future" Jisoo said as she caressed her bulging stomach.

Jungkook cried in his brother's arms.
"Kookie will miss you!" he cried as he felt his brother hugging him.

"I will miss you too Kookie , remember I love you" Jinyoung said as he kissed his brother's forehead with affection and his wife just watched them with an annoyed look.

Jungkook got out from his brother's arms and wiped away his tears with his hands and looked towards Jisoo with a lovingly eyes. He approached her and bend down and caressed her stomach with his hands" Hyungie will miss you little one. Once you will be born , I will visit you and don't disturb your parents and love them" he said to Jisoo stomach and she finally smiled , no matter how much she hated him but she liked that he was always sweet to her unborn child.She hugged him.

The couple once again finally bid goodbye to Jungkook and left for the city. It was now only Jungkook alone in the small house.He thought about going to Jimin's house but he remembered that his lover had to leave for the ship next day and he needed rest as well. He sighed and layed on his bed thinking about today's events.It was his worst day. Jackson tried to rape him,his brother left him and his boyfriend was leaving him tomorrow. He was alone again.

"God , help me" he prayed as sleep finally took over him.

Next morning Jungkook went to Mrs Wang's house early as it was the party day. He prayed that Jackson won't be at home. Mrs Wang told him to decorate their garden with the other maids. It seemed like it was a huge party. He took the plates and glasses from kitchen and settled them on the white clothed tables in the garden. He arranged them in a perfect manner together with utensils.

He was ordered to cook meat and cake. He swiflty cooked the meat with the help of other servants who passed him the ingredients. Indeed he was one of best chef's in the village , well he learned cooking from a young age as his parents left and then he had to cook for himself and his brother who earned for them.

Finally he put the batter inside the baking bowl and put it inside the oven and waited for it to cook as he prepared its decorations.

Seoul:

Courtroom
"Your honor , plaintiff wanted to fight the defandant who only wanted to protect himself. So to support my statement I will request to bring an new eye witness" Taehyung said confidently while facing the judge.

"No your honor the lawyer-" the other lawyer tried to say but got cut off by the judge. Judge then give permission to Taehyung to bring the new witness. Taehyung then brought an old man in his late sixties to the witness chair.

"So Mr Park , did you see Mr Jang attacking Mr Choi on the day of incident. If so then can you give me the details" Taehyung demanded from Mr Park who was the witness.

Mr Park clicked on the button of the mic and said " Yes , that day I was reading the newspaper in the front of the coffee shop until I saw one young man punching another person and the person tried to save himself from the punch so he also attacked the young man".

Taehyung stood to from his seat and said" Your honor I announce Mr Choi unguilty of the action and claim him doing only self defense based on the alibi provided by the witness" and Judge nodded at him as to order him to sit.

"Mr Jang's lawyer do you want to cross examine the witness" the Jugde offered to the plaintiff's lawyer.

"Yes, your honor." The other lawyer stood up and came to witness.

"Are you sure the young man was Mr Jang , I mean you seem pretty old to have an perfect eyesight" the other lawyer asked.

The witness then saw Mr Jang who was sitting across him and said " Yes , I am pretty sure it was him and I remember that day I was wearing my glasses. "The other lawyer muttered under his breath and went back to his seat.

"I announce Mr Choi as unguilty" The judge announced and hit the gavel three times.

Taehyung smirked and fixed his tie and left the courtroom , victorious.

Taehyung came back to his office until Hoseok greeted him.

"I heard you won today's case as well Tae" Hoseok asked as he sat across Taehyung in office chair.

"Yes Hyung I did , it was indeed an easy one" Taehyung chuckled.

"So how about we have lunch outside" Hoseok asked Taehyung who nodded at him " Sure Hyung!".

Both then stood up and left the office as it was half past the lunch time.